Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Xbox 360 Night.

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Night. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I've played COD4 before and yeah it's fun but Halo is just as fun....
Page: 2

J

I've played COD4 before and yeah it's fun but Halo is just as fun.

No you just haven't played COD4 online enough to realize that it raped Halo3 in the ass real real hard.

Where is everyone? Me and Mike are playing by with each other no one else. My gamertag is Surferboy212 so send me a msg.

Banned

Yesterday when i played.
    I was geting 40+ kills, less then 10 deaths a game..

I herd they resetting cod4 ranks to 1

Banned

Ok sorry i've been inactive, me and mum fell out. Its sorted now tho.

I have Vandy added and bombshell, but i need to know when you're adding me. I wanna try get this sorted. COD 4 has 6 man party slots.

If the demand for playing COD 4 within the next week is more than 8 people, we will play a private match instead of online (private match = 18 people)

Please leave you're name and quote ONLY the players name who will want to play for example..

xMikeUK (next person quotes xMikeUK and leaves there name underneath. I'll check back on this in 2 days or so! Leave you're GAMER TAG. NOT KOLIFE USERNAME.

Next gaming date = 21st January 2008 (GMT +0 London, 22:00pm) (Please figure out you're local time compared to UK time. Thanks alot. Look forward to replies.)

Banned

mike i changed my name to BAYOU3GXCAPONE
    Our clan is so big..wow..i hear that its about 50 members or something or more. i got like 20+ clan members on friends list.. so..when ever im online now i am playing with full party or almost a full room of 3gx clan..

Also we run that shit in team hardcore search and destroy.

And we trying to get sponsored and we are going to be getting t-shirts made too.

EvilAtomicFrog

halo 3 or gears of war and i'm in beeyatch

im gonna have call of duty soon... i played it and its badass but every1 is noob lol

ILoveYouToo

I had to send my 360 back to get fixed, i got the "ring of death". I should have it back in a week or so and i'll be on COD4. i'll add everyone here.

TheMadHatter91

XBOX Live Gamer Tag

I play COD4
    rawr.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

me and my wife both play live. Plan on getting COD4, but atm mainly play GOW-gears of war. anyone play GOW?

my gamertags are: IGotUrBoomBoom and Rubb3rduckie <--something like that xD

friends from GOW told me COD4 is like GOW but more strategic and more weapons and alot of fun, might get it tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12