xbox live via pc?

This is a discussion on xbox live via pc? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well any1 have an idea how i could get my xbox360 to net? situation is like this: i got a ...
Page: 1

well any1 have an idea how i could get my xbox360 to net?

situation is like this:

i got a WLAN router in my living room, my pc and my xbox are in my room.

pc gets the inet via wlan.

xbox is about 1 meter to my pc.

i dont want to but if there is no other chance:
    -i have to use cable for about 20 meters..
    -or i need to buy a wlan adapter for xbox360 (which is abit sucky since i need also to buy xbox live for 12 months)

ideas?

just run another line so u dont lose any performance dont go wireless either its shit for xbox if u ask me

ur probly worried about getting that much cord because of cost but if u order it online u'll save anywhere from 10- 100 dollars because cords cost a shit load at places like best buy

check out www.pricegrabber.com or www.newegg.com or www.tigerdirect.com in that order pricegrabber gets prices from everywhere so i prefer that but if u shop new egg u can find great deals and tigerdirect is better for newer users who need help knowing wat pc parts to buy

also if its first time hooking a xbox to live u need to make sure u hook it up through a router hooking it up right through ur cable modem actually puts ur xbox at risk

mhhm..then the old way.. "bring the wire to livingroom aslong you play and then fuck off". or dig the hole in the wall to a bigger one

any other ideas?

just run another line so u dont lose any performance dont go wireless either its shit for xbox if u ask me

ur probly worried about getting that much cord because of cost but if u order it online u'll save anywhere from 10- 100 dollars because cords cost a shit load at places like best buy

check out www.pricegrabber.com or www.newegg.com or www.tigerdirect.com in that order pricegrabber gets prices from everywhere so i prefer that but if u shop new egg u can find great deals and tigerdirect is better for newer users who need help knowing wat pc parts to buy

also if its first time hooking a xbox to live u need to make sure u hook it up through a router hooking it up right through ur cable modem actually puts ur xbox at risk[/b]
    You do speak some bullshit sometimes

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You do speak some bullshit sometimes[/b]

sometimes?

hmm i dunno maybe a bridge connection

want 2 play "splinter cell - double agent" online again one of the best online action game i ever played (spy vs. upsilon forces(spys :wub) and now its getting dust on it because i am addicted to PC..