Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Xbox Vs Ps3

This is a discussion on Xbox Vs Ps3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Sorry if this topic has been made before! Back to topic.... Well i am planning on buying a system on ...
Page: 1

Shohan

Sorry if this topic has been made before!
    Back to topic....

Well i am planning on buying a system on Black Friday. If i get the Xbox ill be getting guitar hero or rock band.. And if i get Ps3 ill get gears of war 1/2... So i need to know the pro's and cons of each. HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS!

sgtkoss99

from what i've heard the ps3 is just a blue ray player with a consol built in and the xbox is more for games

Banned Senior Member

Back to topic....

Well i am planning on buying a system on Black Friday. If i get the Xbox ill be getting guitar hero or rock band.. And if i get Ps3 ill get gears of war 1/2... So i need to know the pro's and cons of each. HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS![/b]
    Think you got em reversed there, Ps3 doenst have GoW1/2

Both consoles have Guitar Hero/RockBand, I prefer Rockband over GH 3/4. Each console has their ups n downs. ps3 can do BluRay ( larger games, high def movies etc ). It's online network is free, has free wireless built into it ( if you want wireless on a 360 you have to pay for the adapter )

Pretty much... it's down to personal needs. Look at the games library out there and chose from that. But also the days of exclusives are slowly going out the window

J

I personally think the Xbox is better. Even though PS3's online is free, there is a reason why it's free. Xbox live has TONS of more people on it and I think some of the games are better, also the controller. For some reason, I hate the PS3 controller.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I personally think the Xbox is better. Even though PS3's online is free, there is a reason why it's free. Xbox live has TONS of more people on it and I think some of the games are better, also the controller. For some reason, I hate the PS3 controller.[/b]

are u kidding me?? ps3 controller is soo sipmple

btw

ps3 can do many things such as run another operrating system in it such as linux or windows.

and it had wirelses and blueray standard! so many things can be done with it + uase ur psp combined witrh os3

im drunk so many things i sway may not undertqanstsd

AlteaDaPriest

xbox is better

i own both xbox 360 and PS3

xbox 360 has a better game selection which is a must

PS3 i like the rechargeable controllers, blue-ray, free internet + no extra wireless add-on, and being able to play older PS1 and PS2 games *depending on which version of the PS3 you get ofc*

Boyce

I personally think the Xbox is better. Even though PS3's online is free, there is a reason why it's free. Xbox live has TONS of more people on it and I think some of the games are better, also the controller. For some reason, I hate the PS3 controller.[/b]

Banned

If your looking to play on the internet with loads of people then go with Xbox. You won't find the mass amount of players in PS3 Online as you would in Xbox Live.

For me. Xbox>PS3 (Yes I have tested both)

Zxenke

Also, depending on where you live (here in the US at least), prices might be cheaper the day after Christmas.

agendas

Back to topic....

Well i am planning on buying a system on Black Friday. If i get the Xbox ill be getting guitar hero or rock band.. And if i get Ps3 ill get gears of war 1/2... So i need to know the pro's and cons of each. HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS![/b]
    gears of war 2 is for xbox 360 only :P

Shohan

Im leaning towards the xbox :P

Xbox Live made a new type of online system. Where when you play games you can go in a party and all talk with each other, other people that aren't in the party cant here. They had a type of thing like that before, but only two people could talk. Also, they have Net Flicks on Live now. You can rent movies and watch them. Also if you are in a party and someone puts on a movie or something everyone else can see it. There is more features too, but these are the cooler ones.

mdeac48

Doesn't the 360 have hardware issues that require you to ship it back to microsoft for like 2 months to get repaired?

Yea if you are stupid and treat your Xbox like shit.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast