Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Xbox Vs Ps3

This is a discussion on Xbox Vs Ps3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Solo - PS3 Multiplayer- Xbox 360[/b] based on what i've heard from people that have a Xbox and a PS3 ...
Page: 3

evilwevel

Solo - PS3
    Multiplayer- Xbox 360[/b]
    based on what i've heard from people that have a Xbox and a PS3 that basically sums it up.

Yea if you are stupid and treat your Xbox like shit.[/b]
    your a moron seriously , every topic i see you make a stupid comment. If it was our fault that the xbox breaks then why would microsoft recall over 5 million consoles? And admit that the fan in the xbox's are not powerful enough.

idiot.

And yes it is faulty ive gone through two xbox's now and i treat it well. my first xbox came back in about 4 or 5 days but this one has been 2 - 3 weeks now.

kookookachoo

The Netflix thing is a load of shit. You can't add any good movies to the streaming list, they only give you hardcore old ass movies that nobody wants to watch. Fucking bullshit![/b]
    Also gonna assume they wont have any movies from Sony Pictures?

Banned Senior Member

Also gonna assume they wont have any movies from Sony Pictures?[/b]
    That's in Sony's own Movie network they have up and running on the PSN

dunno how people break their xbox 360s... ive had more now almost 2yrs and i have yet to have any problems w/ it :S

knightkiller

I say Xbox
    btw how much is gonna be his price on the black friday anyone knows?

lil_mageskillz

Xbox 360. mainly because of xbox live and the games that are only for the 360. i know someone that has both 360 and ps3 and he says he likes xbox 360 way more and is going to try and sell the ps3 because he never plays it.

TunaFishyMe

people dont break their xbox. Its the percentage of failure in production (overheating issue). And for XBOX is was around 30% failing. PS3 has like 1-2% failure. 1-2% is really good...30% is ridiculous.
    But I believe the issue is fixed on the newer models...

kookookachoo

That's in Sony's own Movie network they have up and running on the PSN[/b]
    So Sony is only gonna have their own movies for rent then? Or how is it gonna work basically, cuz I was unaware of the ability to watch movies over the consoles. Sorry if Im taking away from the topic, but I've been kinda eyeing both systems as well.

i played COD4 on ps3 for aprox 4 minutes before i said fuggit
    been playing cod4 on pc for a few months, trying to aim with a controller is laughable
    ps3 lets u hook up keyboards and mice using the USB ports, not sure if u can use them for gaming or not though

tommyleonghk

Only problem with PS3 is that it is nearly double the price of an Xbox 360[/b]
    coz its a blu-ray player and blurays gonna be the future gig

Arthurios

I have gotten the same problem, I had the first xbox and a ps2 and I liked the first xbox more, the problem is that xbo360 is much older then a ps3 so probably in 2 years another new xbox or something. Other thing is that xbox has better games (halo, fable) and its a bit cheaper. Probably getting that xbox elite version or something, that black version.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I have gotten the same problem, I had the first xbox and a ps2 and I liked the first xbox more, the problem is that xbo360 is much older then a ps3 so probably in 2 years another new xbox or something. Other thing is that xbox has better games (halo, fable) and its a bit cheaper. Probably getting that xbox elite version or something, that black version.[/b]
    Elite is hawt but I would waste more € for things you dont use

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I like the 360 because it's got the best games, but it's downfall is that fact that it breaks so soon. The PS3 is got a good blu ray player, but i personally dont like it's games so much.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast