Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Xbox Vs Ps3

This is a discussion on Xbox Vs Ps3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 1. For the people who have said Wii is fun, has either not played alone with the Wii, or has ...
Page: 5

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

1. For the people who have said Wii is fun, has either not played alone with the Wii, or has not had it for at least a year.
    2. Everything is preference, if you're going to bash somebody because they like the feel of the controller better, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
    3. PS3 has bluray? I don't plan on getting bluray anything to be honest. DVDs still look good and are cheaper.
    4. Xbox Live vs. PSN. People say there's more on xbox live than psn.
    5. People say, ZOMG I hate those little kids who are always talking, they're fucking idiots! So what? Video games have always been played by majority kids/ teenagers deal with it!
    6. 360's breakdown. Most of it should be fixed. Since he's buying it now, I guess he won't have an old hardware problem.
    7. DON'T GET WII. Had it 2 years. Played only first year. Sold it.
    8. "PSP connects to PS3!" How many people actually use it?
    9. "Ps3 has better graphics" I could bet you that people can really tell the difference unless they broke it up pixel by pixel. Not big of difference compared to ps3/360 to wii.
    10. "ps3 much more better games will be released soon" what are those games?

Solo - PS3
    Multiplayer - Xbox 360[/b]

I have had Wii for almost an year and it is awesome

but I have ps3 as well =O

PC is still the best though, internet >> all.

mdeac48

I've had the Wii for over a year and its still just as fun today as it was when I first pulled it out of the box. And I don't even have any multi-player or online games for it, just Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and 2 virtual console games. Still keeps me totally entertained.

I have had Wii for almost an year and it is awesome

but I have ps3 as well =O

PC is still the best though, internet >> all.[/b]
    your post about where to get a Wii was in July this year. Since when did u get it last year lmao. gj lying

I've had the Wii for over a year and its still just as fun today as it was when I first pulled it out of the box. And I don't even have any multi-player or online games for it, just Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and 2 virtual console games. Still keeps me totally entertained.[/b]
    have you beaten them? xD i never played those games after i beat em

clearly you dont know what you are talking about.
    When 30% of a product fails, it is not the consumers fault.[/b]
    Oh well I guess my friends and I were part of that 70%. Sorry didn't know what I said would offend some of you.

TunaFishyMe

dont worry man, you didnt offend anyone. I just like to point out stupidity when i see it.

battlemama

during black friday xbox outsold the ps3 3-1 i like xbox more than the ps3 but 2 games i wish were on xbox were mgs (metal gear solid) and grand turismo

mdeac48

I've beaten Mario 100%, including redoing all 120 stars as luigi. Metroid 100% on normal, 99% on veteran, but haven't started hyper difficulty. Zelda I've beaten once through, but I keep the game saved before that point because I still have some poes to find. The virtual consol games are super metroid and zelda ocarina of time. 95% done with ocarina, but I haven't started with super metroid yet. I've also done a Metroid Prime 1 & 2 run through on the Wii, and I'm sure I'll get around to a windwaker one as well. At some point I'll probably get mario cart and brawl, but I'm busy with work and it I dont' have the time for it.

your post about where to get a Wii was in July this year. Since when did u get it last year lmao. gj lying
    have you beaten them? xD i never played those games after i beat em[/b]
    I have always had it, since my roomate always had one in the living room. I just bought one for my own in August though since he is moving out after January

gj failing btw

I have always had it, since my roomate always had one in the living room. I just bought one for my own in August though since he is moving out after January

gj failing btw[/b]
    got me :P but you lose on technicality. you said you HAD a Wii

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345