Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xbox360 or PS3

This is a discussion on Xbox360 or PS3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is for Metalkon. Give me your reasons why you prefer the system....
Page: 1

This is for Metalkon. Give me your reasons why you prefer the system.

Open your eyes?

evilwevel

they just dropped the XBox 360 €80 over here, it's even cheaper then the Wii now.

but i'm going to buy a PS3, just because i want to play the new GTA, i don't care about the other games.

Open your eyes?[/b]
    Last post was about a month ago. Also not to many people visit that section.

they just dropped the XBox 360 €80 over here, it's even cheaper then the Wii now.

but i'm going to buy a PS3, just because i want to play the new GTA, i don't care about the other games.[/b]
    gta4 comes for xbox360 also

but still ps3 > x360

why? because of metal gear solid 4.

DarK

I like the 360 better :\

Just the comfort of the controller > ps3 controller

Hennessy

I like the 360 better :\

Just the comfort of the controller > ps3 controller[/b]
    ps3 is way better, well yea the controller is smoother , but its weird

and i love ps3 i have it , just better in everything except the controller being smoother which really deosnt matter to me .

360. ps3 is for bad kids who suck at FPS games.

Although the main selling point for 360 was halo 3, but ever since Call of Duty 4 came out... well lets just say fuck halo3 now

I dun really play consoles much but im happy wit my 360

360... to play Halo

Ps3... everything else

Banned Senior Member

I had a ps3 myself ( it was stolen back in Jan ) and I will be getting another one shortly.

BluRay won the format wars, Look at Lost Oddessy for the 360, it was 4 DVD discs, would have fit perfectly on a BluRay. MGS4 is a ps3 only game as well, and Hideo is having some problems FITTING the game onto a bluray, he's having problems keeping that game under 50gb... that games gonna be just sweet as it is.

Yes M$ has Live, a better version of Sony's Online network but from what i've used of the PSN, it's all I need. I like PS systems, the controllers, and there hasn't really been an Xbox only game that I've NEEDED to play that hasn't come to the PC that I might try down the road.

Both and a Wii. :P

Robokill

it all depends on what your looking for. As far as I've seen, xbox live has a broader community than ps3 online, but maybe all your friends play ps3 online. I prefer the 360 because practically everyone at my school plays xbox live.

If by some odd chance you have no friends to play with, void what I said and choose the system that has the most games you like

xbox if u want online play ps3 if ur dumb

gta is releasing on ps3 and xbox 360 btw at least it was when they first announced it and released trailer

evilwevel

it also depends on what you're used to. give me a PS3 game and controller and i know all the moves in 3 seconds.

i've never played on an XBox so i'll probably keep messing around.(are they really that handy ? they look kinda big and really have an odd shape)

btw, whoever plays FPS on a console should get a better PC, nothing's better then a mouse to aim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast