Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERMANY HERE WE COME :D

This is a discussion on YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERMANY HERE WE COME :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is just my happiest day, first airforshow in netherlands and I passed the tests for it to become a ...
Page: 1

Arthurios

This is just my happiest day, first airforshow in netherlands and I passed the tests for it to become a f16 pilot. MY DREAM and now this unbelieveble, its over when its over and we turks showed that tonight again. I am still shaking its abnormal 1000 people in the city centry celebrating it was amazing

I thank you turkish football team and I thank allah for this because I believed in it.

this is not a flame topic so dont flame pls

helal olsun genclerimize.
    simdiden gurur duyuyoruz, ins. devami gelir, ama gelmesede, turkiye A milli takimi yetenegini gosterdi.

edit:
    im proud of the turkish team. hopeing for more of course. but they've shown their capacity and their motivation to play the game to the end (3 times they've shown it already)

cRuX

Turkey sucks to put it simple. They will get pwnt by Germany easily. They picked up 3 yellow cards that will cause there players a suspension from the next game (against Germany). The fouls were just useless and retarded. Gives them no chance against Germany

lol i remember when i did a port visit in marmaris and the people was going ape sht on the streets when turkey won. well see what happens...

oli

Turkey sucks to put it simple. They will get pwnt by Germany easily. They picked up 3 yellow cards that will cause there players a suspension from the next game (against Germany). The fouls were just useless and retarded. Gives them no chance against Germany[/b]
    I'd love to see your face after the match.

and those goals are not miracles, why don't you gavurs realize that turkey is changing their formations in the last minutes? -.-

helal olsun genclerimize.
    simdiden gurur duyuyoruz, ins. devami gelir, ama gelmesede, turkiye A milli takimi yetenegini gosterdi.

edit:
    im proud of the turkish team. hopeing for more of course. but they've shown their capacity and their motivation to play the game to the end (3 times they've shown it already)[/b]
    For 3 times theyve shown theyre lucky as hell..specially in this last one goal when extra time finish and referee didnt say anything

For 3 times theyve shown theyre lucky as hell..specially in this last one goal when extra time finish and referee didnt say anything [/b]
    +1

they were pretty lucky in those matches...

tolgahan

u creat ur own luck ! how ? Cro. didnt try to waste the time, if they could ,that 2 mins wd end without a new goal but turkish players didnt want to stop and created their luck. YEA THATS LUCK or kebab?:P

For 3 times theyve shown theyre lucky as hell..specially in this last one goal when extra time finish and referee didnt say anything [/b]
    yea it was luck -.-
    it was luck 3 times in a row
    it was luck that the player didn't give up
    it was luck that those teams we played are managed by brainamputed monkeys who don't know shit about tactics
    it was luck that we, as in the national team, were better than the others and deserved to win.

Arthurios

Like I said dont flame guys, ITS NOT LUCK. A game is over when its over till the last second. And we proved that. Why luck? they could still win with penalty's its not our foult that they mist 3

Like I said dont flame guys, ITS NOT LUCK. A game is over when its over till the last second. And we proved that. Why luck? they could still win with penalty's its not our foult that they mist 3 [/b]
    Well turkey did make a goal right after croatie did.. but they didnt play that good

Arthurios

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9tvlwW3Tjc4&feature=related

everyone who flamed about that the goal was after injury time : LOOK GOOD : http://youtube.com/watch?v=9tvlwW3Tjc4&feature=related

muaha 121.01 = goal

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9tvlwW3Tjc4&feature=related
    everyone who flamed about that the goal was after injury time : LOOK GOOD : http://youtube.com/watch?v=9tvlwW3Tjc4&feature=related

muaha 121.01 = goal [/b]
    That's not true. You need to finish a attack (?)

Je moet aanval afmaken voordat er gefloten mag worden..

Arthurios

jah wat zeg ik dan, dat het dus terecht is, en dat niemand moet zeuren dat er allang gefloten moet worden.

translation: thats what I said, you need to finish a attack and it was still in regular time because there was 1 min injury time.

yep, every good referee doesn't finish a match when a team is attacking. and that WAS an attack, after offside near to the middle direct shot to the goal and in that airfight, semih was the winner there. absolut fair, only thing that should've been noticed is that, bilic, trainer of the croatians, wanted to change a player right after the goal which was ignored.

still.. turkey poownz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast