Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERMANY HERE WE COME :D

This is a discussion on YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERMANY HERE WE COME :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i can't imagine wat its like to have only 1 sport to watch here in detroit we gotta decide which ...
Page: 2

i can't imagine wat its like to have only 1 sport to watch here in detroit we gotta decide which finals is more important to watch

Arthurios

hehe we had that with world cup 2002, turkey playing football and turkey with basketball thatswhy we had 2 screens.

If you passed your tests to become an f16 pilot, my uncle shall see u at the world f16 training facility

Arthurios

in the usa? :P thats in 2 years for me, I passed everything accept my eyes so I am going to laser it when I turn 18 and need to wait 6 months after that I can inmediatly begin with my 6 month basic officer and army training and then few months flying in the Netherlands and after that Texas Forth Worth FTW.

F-16 training base is @ Luke AFB in Phoenix Az!!! How do u know ur able to fly f-16s then if you havent passed the eye test yet??? You also need to have a "G Test" which determins which fighters if any you can fly...

Arthurios

I had a eye test already.. I passed for everything, I can see all colors and deepnes etc. but they recommended me to laser my eyes. The tests I past are valid for 2 years. Like I said, after that I will go 6 month basic army education and then flight training in the netherlands with the pilatus pc7 and gforce tests etc. etc. and after that I will go to sheppard airforce base in Texas. That is... if I dont fuck everything up but made it this far already so I have faith in it. I cant get in apache or chinook because of my length so f16 is only option for me and thats good for me because that is what I wanted.

And its not in arizona.. atleast not for netherlands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheppard_Air_Force_Base

How do you know that you will pass the g force tests though ^_^ you will end up being a training instructor in a propellor Good luck though! I had ambitions of being a pilot but when i was 17 i found out i had eplipsey so that fucked it up for me ha ha ha

Arthurios

that sucks indeed, and why I think I will pass the gforce test? well I am not that big but I work out pretty much so I am strong and I like the gforces in rollercoasters and I already made a flight in a propellor and had gforces there aswell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12