Whats with this new pussy generation? I'm not just talking about wimpy parents who don't spank their kids who run through walmart, I am specifically talking about racism.

So fuckin' what if I call you a jewbag? So what if I call you a white trailer park piece of shit? So what if I call you a lazy mexican? So what if I call you a stupid turk (which isn't a race so gd damn it stop getting offended)? So what if I call you an atm stealing black man? So what if I call you a tiny penis asian?

I am sick of idiots who get offended by jokes. What's with the new rules on this? If someone gets upset over something like this they need to grow some balls. Oh yes let me take it a step further... religion. If someone hates your religion IGNORE THEM DAMN IT. Turn the other cheek and let it blow off ur damn back instead of getting all emo and upset because some pixel-kid called you a turbin wearing deuche.... or a fanatical idiot christian.

Just get the hell over it and grow some ball hair because in the real world your gunna get run over.

Alright, sense this was posted in the off topic I hope I don't get banned for saying what needs to be said. It's sad that the admins had to be strict on this because a bunch of immature pre-pubesant teenagers get their pantys in a wad when they get offended.

/kbye.. and thank the idiot who pmed me flaming me for making some off the wall comment (that wasen't even considered racist) for this post.