Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

USA 95 - GREECE 101 WORLD BBALL SEMIFINALS

This is a discussion on USA 95 - GREECE 101 WORLD BBALL SEMIFINALS within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Another one bites the dust No worries we are preparing our baseball team now so we can beat u there ...
Page: 1

kopanos

Default USA 95 - GREECE 101 WORLD BBALL SEMIFINALS

Another one bites the dust

No worries we are preparing our baseball team now so we can beat u there too B)

mason_cro

HELLAS FTW
    watched the whole game although I stopped watchin basketball ( especially NBA ) since MJ retired, I was so friggin happy that the Greeks beat the cocky Yanks, was a great game!
    It's official - Europe > USA in every sport that matters
    Maybe the NBA "superstars" should try the methods their fellow American sprinters use, a bit of testosterone in their Cola xD

Originally posted by mason_cro
    HELLAS FTW
    watched the whole game although I stopped watchin basketball ( especially NBA ) since MJ retired, I was so friggin happy that the Greeks beat the cocky Yanks, was a great game!
    It's official - Europe > USA in every sport that matters
    Maybe the NBA "superstars" should try the methods their fellow American sprinters use, a bit of testosterone in their Cola xD

what the us dont know is that us, europeans, put poison in their mc donald's hamburgers thats why we're winning :P

ps: bball sucks

G

yeah football rocks .

and 2004 was also a nice year

gratz on the win guys ^_^

NooBZilla

who cares usa owns all if they actually sent their best players

only 3 sports that matter to me all other ones blow big balls foot bal like nfl not pansy soccer shit base ball and wrestling

mason_cro

True, true, football ( NOT soccer ) is the one that counts, although I'm not really impressed with England's play since they have so many "stars" and one of the top 3 leagues in the world ( Spain, Italy, England ). They could do a lot better if they playd a bit more modern and stopped that goddamn kicking the ball in the air so fucking much.
    When I see England play, I realize what encouraged them to invent rugby

mason_cro

Oh yeah, just to reply to unclebubba - baseball is probably the WORST sport I ever saw,ranks just under Curling. And american football is actually pansy, if they so tough why don't they try playing without the Robocop armors like REAL men do, here in Europe
    Top 5 lamest sports ever - curling > baseball > american football > wrestling ( lol if u mean that american bullshit u DO know it's all set up, they don't even fight for real? real pansy sport ) > chess ( just because they call is a "sport" )

we play shitty football and still are almost impossible to beat without penalties and we can beat argentina everytime we like i think now that sven is out we will play much better football with better management.

oh and england 4 - 2 croatia

lol
    i like England , but TURKIYE>GERMANY>ENGLAND :wub:
    i talkt a few times with Felix about soccer :wub:
    he hates me now

I love rugby although i knocked my fuckin front tooth out due to it <3 Dentist tho

Hi ali,

http://football.guardian.co.uk/news/matchr...,928256,00.html

england > turkey/greece

we can beat both of you whilst being utter shite at the same time

mason_cro

Humm England is in the same Euro quals group as we are, we'll see how you do now. You got 4-2 when we were also VERY poorly managed by that pathetic moron who plays with 7 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders. I think it'll be a good game here and in England, I'd bet we draw away and win at home
    Turkey and Greece aren't very good right now, I fucking hated the Greek game when they won the Euro, the point of football itself is to ATTACK not to defend :/
    Turks had a good team 4-5 years ago...But now, it's true, Croatia>England>Turkey>Greece

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast