You noticed?

This is a discussion on You noticed? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; THe freaking nova war in dies cz and the frakign armies every nation keeps gatherign in cz, why isn't many ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default You noticed?

THe freaking nova war in dies cz and the frakign armies every nation keeps gatherign in cz, why isn't many solo like old times?
    it's just dropp a nova /town and hope for kill

DragonFire

i was just pking and there was about 12301723861239812-16212 warriors and like 5 paper mages...and like 2 priests. and a couple rogues.

FatM4n

yeah, like you spot a a paper mage, you duff him and prepar for the death blow then behind him theres another 12389903 mages and stealthed sins

r3dev0

when i pk, there are only about 4 mages maybe 6 infront, and like 4 stealthed sins behind em (and u dont know)....
    so i run up with 3 people behind me, about to spike a little mage...then POW ur hit by all the sins in a second, would be lucky to be alive..xD
    and if u manage to survive, u'll notice like a shit load of wariror and their healers/debuffers behind them <_<