Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You Russians are some fucked up people.

This is a discussion on You Russians are some fucked up people. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Woman Gets 11 Years for Cooking Boyfriend and Feeding Him to Guests A court in the Russian internal republic of ...
Page: 1

Woman Gets 11 Years for Cooking Boyfriend and Feeding Him to Guests

A court in the Russian internal republic of Bashkortostan has passed an 11-year sentence to a woman who killed her boyfriend with an axe and then cooked him in a variety of dishes which she fed to her guests at a New Year party.

The Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reports that the incident took place in the small town of Sterlitamak. The 44-year old woman suspected her boyfriend, who was younger than her, of unfaithfulness and in a heated row grabbed an axe and hacked him to death.

Then, the woman flayed and dismembered the body. She threw away the head and used the rest to cook a New Year dinner. She minced some meat and used in meatballs and dumplings and also made jellied meat with hands and feet — she later bartered that dish for liquor with neighbors.

When the guests arrived, the woman treated them to everything she cooked — meatballs, dumplings, soup and liver sausage. The people did not know they were eating human flesh, only one guest noticed that the meat was unusually sweet, but he was told that this was because it was very fresh.

When the party was coming to an end, one of the guests looked into the fridge and found a severed human hand there. He called the police and the murderer confessed during the first questioning.[/b]

Nexetti

haha.... I don't think summing them all up as "Fucked up people" helps anyone...

Theres pretty Ill minded people from all races of man-kind .

haha.... I don't think summing them all up as "Fucked up people" helps anyone...

Theres pretty Ill minded people from all races of man-kind .[/b]

It wasn't the murder and cannibalism I was talking about... It's the fact that the Russian court system only punished her with a pitiful 11 years.

i had to read the title 3 times lol

Pr0p

:blink:

unfaithfulness and in a heated row grabbed an axe and hacked him to death.[/b]
    wow..lol..chill pills needed

i had to read the title 3 times lol[/b]
    <_<

but 11yrs <_<
    to short

Jail is probably better than the life she has now tbh

That&#39;s awesome, this should be a scene in SAW 4.

Mp3Steelo

zzz shame on you
    you as a moderator should be an example, not someone who shows his racism because one russian lady does very stupid shit (i agree she did something wack but that doesn&#39;t give you the right to say russians are fucked up ppl)

Banned

That&#39;s awesome, this should be a scene in SAW 4.[/b]

Sorry but I just laughed at that ^^

zzz shame on you
    you as a moderator should be an example, not someone who shows his racism because one russian lady does very stupid shit (i agree she did something wack but that doesn&#39;t give you the right to say russians are fucked up ppl)[/b]
    Read what shurt said retard, he said it wasnt because of the murder, it was because she only got 11 years.

zzz shame on you
    you as a moderator should be an example, not someone who shows his racism because one russian lady does very stupid shit (i agree she did something wack but that doesn&#39;t give you the right to say russians are fucked up ppl)[/b]

Read.

How about we flip this around... This woman just killed your mother. Chopped her up into bits and decided to make dinner out of your mother. She gets convicted for this hideous act of murder and gets an eleven year sentence from the court. Wouldn&#39;t that piss you off a little bit?

(Not saying this happened to me either, just taking into consideration thefamily&#39;s emotions.)

I_Am_On_Ares

11 years? haha if it was sweden shed prolly be sentenced to psychiatric care and thats it

11 years? haha if it was sweden shed prolly be sentenced to psychiatric care and thats it[/b]

Odd thing is, in the US, she&#39;d be sentenced to psychiatric care in a rehab facility while sitting in line for Death Row. And if she lived in Texas, she wouldn&#39;t even get the luxury of sitting on Death Row, she&#39;d go straight to the front of the line.

DragonFire

Dude..that is fucked up. I would not want to be her neighbors.

Odd thing is, in the US, she&#39;d be sentenced to psychiatric care in a rehab facility while sitting in line for Death Row. And if she lived in Texas, she wouldn&#39;t even get the luxury of sitting on Death Row, she&#39;d go straight to the front of the line.[/b]
    Fag stop quoting ron white. <_< :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast