Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You Russians are some fucked up people.

This is a discussion on You Russians are some fucked up people. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Fag stop quoting ron white. <_< :lol:[/b] I listen to him sometimes during class on my iPod, can&#39;t help it ...
Page: 2

Fag stop quoting ron white. <_< :lol:[/b]
    I listen to him sometimes during class on my iPod, can&#39;t help it :P

M0NSTERED

11 years? haha if it was sweden shed prolly be sentenced to psychiatric care and thats it[/b]

That&#39;d be worse if she was in Canada.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is from a possie of crack heads on death row.....

they call themself the itchy trigger human meat ball eatters :P

Pwner4Last

I think she have been watching that episode of "South park" when Cartman makes some1 parents in to chilli i think.

well 100 years in jail is still the best -.-

and in texas you get pwnd by police if you pwnd an other guy.. which is imo also bs.

forever in jail > execute..

but about 11 years.. lol..

in switzerland there are also strange stuff like:

if you kill some1 with your car and the judge is an asshole ( 80-90% of all judge&#39;s are assholes.. )and see it as an accident, you can walk out without any probs..

Sustain

Odd thing is, in the US, she&#39;d be sentenced to psychiatric care in a rehab facility while sitting in line for Death Row. And if she lived in Texas, she wouldn&#39;t even get the luxury of sitting on Death Row, she&#39;d go straight to the front of the line.[/b]
    thats why usa sucks my cock.

thats why usa sucks my cock.[/b]

Because we actually punish people that commit terrible crimes?

MrBullet

That&#39;s kind of gross....like rly it is...

Death penalty ftw?

Sustain

Because we actually punish people that commit terrible crimes?[/b]
    Punishing-revenging, does it make you a better person when you sentence another human to die.
    You are as bad as the criminal itself.(not you, in general a.q)

Punishing-revenging, does it make you a better person when you sentence another human to die.
    You are as bad as the criminal itself.(not you, in general a.q)[/b]

I&#39;ll use the same example I did earlier. This woman just cut your father up into pieces and fed him to a group of unknowing people. Would you prefer for her to sit in jail for 11 years and be free or sit in jail for the rest of her life and possibly be executed? Either way, I&#39;m not necessarily saying she should&#39;ve gotten the death penalty, just saying she should have gotten a LOT longer than 11 years in prison for committing a crime such as that.

Banned Senior Member

Life in prison is pointless. If you have that long of a sentence to where you will die while in prison and there is NO chance of parol then just have them executed and get it over with. Keeping people in jail for 40-60 years costs a nice little tad of money to do. If they are never going to see daylight again from outside those bars, do them a favour.

And Aligator, that can be the same thing here in Canada. If you kill someone with your car, or hell even a gun and you can make it look like an accident, or if it really is one there wont be much of a "punishment". But if you try to fake it, have fun against the evidence crews

Sustain

Yes but if you think about it 11 year is a long time, its not like in american series, when ex-serial killer gets out of jail after forty years she/he will do the same thing again.( I dont know why I wrote this, ok)
    Imagine 11 years taken from you&#39;re life, wouldn&#39;t that suck? SHE/HE IS HUMAN ASWELL AND DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE LIKE ANYONE OF US.(Depends on case but in general) So thats why we dont give death sentence or 999 year. Death sentences and 999 year bans are just a revenge of &#39;&#39;angry society&#39;&#39;. Criminals are humans too.
    And the guy was cheating duh.

But I would take death sentence for pedofiles.

Banned Senior Member

11 years isn&#39;t that long compared to a 25 year sentence. Yes people deserve a 2nd chance, but it DEPENDS on what they did. There is a line between 1) Killing someone 2)Chopping them up ( gotta have somthing wrong with you to do that one ) and 3) FEEDING it to others. If they just killed the person and that was it, sure 11 years seems lucky to serve. If Someone went on a killing spree, They dont deserve another chance.

its not like in american series, when ex-serial killer gets out of jail after forty years she/he will do the same thing again.[/b]
    Whats stopping her from doing it again in 11 years instead of 40? Absolutly nothing

Death penalty to pedofiles and not people who chop up people and feed them to friends?
    As phantom said, killing someone, sure second chance, chopping them up, maybe, feeding them to people, SICK. I know if i knew i had just eaten a human, i would probally need counciling, or feel sick for at least a few months, so you are not just hurting the people you killed, you are hurting the people you fed the body to, im also guessing she woulda eaten the body parts aswell ( might not off ), incase you dont know eating humans willingly when you know are are is Hanniblism or Cannibism ( sp? and i dunno wich one it is for you or w/e ) thats also against the law, so 11 years seems way to low, 25 at least. But i shouldnt be complaining at the Russian law system, when ours is just as shit.

DisillusionedIdealogue

It wasn&#39;t the murder and cannibalism I was talking about... It&#39;s the fact that the Russian court system only punished her with a pitiful 11 years.[/b]
    well, i agree thats fucked up, but i must say that no one (or any one nation, or any group) is perfect, here in the us some guy got off a charge of raping and murdering a little girl recently (his confession was thrown out of evidence), and i&#39;m sure its not the first and it wont be the last time a guilty person gets either acquitted or a seemingly unfair sentence. :unsure:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast