Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are you sick of KO and looking for something new?

This is a discussion on Are you sick of KO and looking for something new? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Only europians , If your sick of KO and whant to try something new me and Duwolfy Made tioc in ...
Page: 1

Hydr4

Only europians ,

If your sick of KO and whant to try something new me and Duwolfy Made tioc in PvP-Server Fury If you decide to start playing there pm me or add me on msn , Me and the clan will power lvl u so u can catch up with the rest of us... btw AoC > Ko x10

Banned

wana add one hardcore xper? ;pjust thinking ill buy that game

playing with obli?

Hydr4

wana add one hardcore xper? ;pjust thinking ill buy that game[/b]
    You dont even have to ask

Icy

quick someone buy that game for all and lets all move to europe to play

hydra is noob

Hydr4

quick someone buy that game for all and lets all move to europe to play
    hydra is noob[/b]

Vishnu

Only europians ,
    If your sick of KO and whant to try something new me and Duwolfy Made tioc in PvP-Server Fury If you decide to start playing there pm me or add me on msn , Me and the clan will power lvl u so u can catch up with the rest of us... btw AoC > Ko x10[/b]
    10 times as laggy I heard, and pvp seems really shit.

Hydr4

10 times as laggy I heard, and pvp seems really shit.[/b]
    Thats what u heared excactly and it doesnt lag at all well except if ur playing on an atari console

NoA

I simply love AoC.

Funcom inc is established in my country, and I was lucky enough to get on a tour ( my dad works in a newspaper ) and I was one of the first to test the beta.

Currently level 57, but rising.

oh and btw, me and my dad might be rich as hell. we bought stockings in funcom about 3 years ago, when the AoC online was just an idea, and well, AoC is expected to be bigger than WoW in terms of players.

Edit: Fuck you. The pvp system FUCKING ROCKS. To own in this game, you need to be skilled, like IRL, not in a game. It's so unique, the battle system, You turn your character, and you do not press an atack, you use your mouse to swing the sword Down or maybe from another angle, you can pull of combos, slice their heads in two, its just fucking AWSOME.

FATALITY.

ps: yes i'm addicted to aoc now.

Hydr4

I simply love AoC.

Funcom inc is established in my country, and I was lucky enough to get on a tour ( my dad works in a newspaper ) and I was one of the first to test the beta.

oh and btw, me and my dad might be rich as hell. we bought stockings in funcom about 3 years ago, when the AoC online was just an idea, and well, AoC is expected to be bigger than WoW in terms of players.[/b]

NoA

AND THE GUILDS HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKIN CASTLE HOW PEWPEW IS THAT.

Like, were all hanging around at the castle, and this ****** outside is like;

" Hai, can I has sugar for my cake plis?"

And We're like; NIGGA WHAT?!"

me: * grabs instrument*
    DU-DU-DU-DU-DUUUU; Archers engage battle. in other words...SHOOP DA WOOP!

IMMA FIRIN MY LAZAR

[youtube]OOiOkm3bUZg[/youtube]

Vishnu

I simply love AoC.

oh and btw, me and my dad might be rich as hell. we bought stockings in funcom about 3 years ago, when the AoC online was just an idea, and well, AoC is expected to be bigger than WoW in terms of players.
    Edit: Fuck you. The pvp system FUCKING ROCKS. To own in this game, you need to be skilled, like IRL, not in a game. It's so unique, the battle system, You turn your character, and you do not press an atack, you use your mouse to swing the sword Down or maybe from another angle, you can pull of combos, slice their heads in two, its just fucking AWSOME.

FATALITY.
    ps: yes i'm addicted to aoc now.[/b]
    Now that doesnt say shit about the pvp really, the fun part in pvp is the group dynamics, how well integrated the pvp is, pvp maps etc, you could swing your sword all day long and it would still be boring as fuck if it isnt figured out.

Edit: and why is this shit in general chat?

AND THE GUILDS HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKIN CASTLE HOW PEWPEW IS THAT.
    Like, were all hanging around at the castle, and this ****** outside is like;

" Hai, can I has sugar for my cake plis?"

And We're like; NIGGA WHAT?!"

me: * grabs instrument*
    DU-DU-DU-DU-DUUUU; Archers engage battle. in other words...SHOOP DA WOOP!

IMMA FIRIN MY LAZAR

[youtube]OOiOkm3bUZg[/youtube][/b]

you sure showed him

I'm gonna follow this thread.
    Seems a bit like a wow style fighting but we'll see...

I'm curious

NoA

Now that doesnt say shit about the pvp really, the fun part in pvp is the group dynamics, how well integrated the pvp is, pvp maps etc, you could swing your sword all day long and it would still be boring as fuck if it isnt figured out.[/b]
    no, thats the thing. It doesn't get boring. and to be honest, if you stuck with a fucking KO a while, this will be like a wet dream.
    Exping in ko always cracks me up in tears.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast