Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Are you sick of KO and looking for something new?

This is a discussion on Are you sick of KO and looking for something new? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This game is just so good if u haven't tried it your missing out on so much...
Page: 2

Hydr4

This game is just so good if u haven't tried it your missing out on so much

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

wrong section :X

ApocolypsePiezo

this game seems interesting
    do you have to XP and level up or do you just do crafting

I'd also like to know if there are any pros or cons to the different classes, since it seems you can only be certian archetypes for specific races.

Thanks

Banned

Aren't we not allowed to advertise like this? and btw wrong section

no, thats the thing. It doesn't get boring. and to be honest, if you stuck with a fucking KO a while, this will be like a wet dream.
    Exping in ko always cracks me up in tears.[/b]
    everything new doesnt seem boring at first, but inorder for a game to have a pvp system that remains fun for well over 3 years.......... im not sure if AOC can pull it off. Ko's pvp system has been awesome and in most parts, unrivaled by many other games. Lets hope AOC is better, so i can enjoy my summer

Banned

Aren't we not allowed to advertise like this? and btw wrong section[/b]
    AoC has its own section lol.. Scroll down a little bit more on home page

Anyway moved to off-topic

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

10 times as laggy I heard, and pvp seems really shit.[/b]
    Pvp is pretty much pointless among other main things, imo its just a "holy crap yet another must have game with yber graphics so ur da man among other 12 year olds". Same as lotr, same as wow. Just a big hype western thing.

Ofc theres some good things also but nowai i play this. If u want a pretty feeling go and play ur crysis or whatever the most hypest game is atm.

If u like the game ur either a conan fan who dont care, a poor brainwashed add victim or just boored to find anything better and looking for smth to play and get boored again. Buy meh, i dont care. I just smell another 2moons kinda failure (not game itself, just another dead section in ko4life)

Hydr4

Pvp is pretty much pointless among other main things, imo its just a "holy crap yet another must have game with yber graphics so ur da man among other 12 year olds". Same as lotr, same as wow. Just a big hype western thing.

Ofc theres some good things also but nowai i play this. If u want a pretty feeling go and play ur crysis or whatever the most hypest game is atm.

If u like the game ur either a conan fan who dont care, a poor brainwashed add victim or just boored to find anything better and looking for smth to play and get boored again. Buy meh, i dont care. I just smell another 2moons kinda failure (not game itself, just another dead section in ko4life)[/b]
    Your a fucking moron how can u say this when u haven't even tried it out yet? jackass

Your a fucking moron how can u say this when u haven't even tried it out yet? jackass[/b]
    Ur a dam idiot who has no manners and no IQ to comprehend that this wasnt any kind of flame attempt. Accept the cruel reality of gtfo. Kiddo.

Hydr4

Ur a dam idiot who has no manners and no IQ to comprehend that this wasnt any kind of flame attempt. Accept the cruel reality of gtfo. Kiddo.[/b]
    Where did i say that what you posted was a flame? im just saying that u cant just say that about a game when you haven't even played it.

If u like the game ur either a conan fan who dont care, a poor brainwashed add victim or just boored to find anything better and looking for smth to play and get boored again. Buy meh, i dont care. I just smell another 2moons kinda failure (not game itself, just another dead section in ko4life)[/b]
    the game is 18+ so you will not play with 12 years kids
    beside the pvp system looks great, yet it's only a few days then you can judge this game.

Where did i say that what you posted was a flame? im just saying that u cant just say that about a game when you haven't even played it.[/b]
    Sry but u were the one who started evuling. Anyways, i dont have to play it, iv seen enough. Im sure u aint that dumb and try to pull the "dont judge till ur played" card here for real. It aint that virtuous. Iv done my homework and made up my mind. It hardly has anything that would make me wanna play it. And lets not forget its my opinion, if u like it and blablabla then fine. I dont give a shit. That doesnt mean u need to jump all over me and pretty much act like the main contingent will do (lalalalla wow).

The 18+ will do only that good that dadys wont gyft it for xmas. Doesnt mean u wont get the kid zerg there. Pvp is pretty awful, im sure i have to witness it getting better over time but it doesnt change much. Imho, wait a year or so, maybe like first big expansion and then see. Coz atm its just a joke in my eyes with fancy graphics in my eyes. Well yeah, i can be negative but seriously, try to look at it with a bit more objective look. Ofc this will pwn ko like nothing, ko has no match against this. Prolly the pre-alpha texture testing was better than ko. All u can do is lure ko folks with big stuff like clan castle and whatever. Big deal, just look around, there are far better games out there.

NoA

Sry but u were the one who started evuling. Anyways, i dont have to play it, iv seen enough. Im sure u aint that dumb and try to pull the "dont judge till ur played" card here for real. It aint that virtuous. Iv done my homework and made up my mind. It hardly has anything that would make me wanna play it. And lets not forget its my opinion, if u like it and blablabla then fine. I dont give a shit. That doesnt mean u need to jump all over me and pretty much act like the main contingent will do (lalalalla wow).

The 18+ will do only that good that dadys wont gyft it for xmas. Doesnt mean u wont get the kid zerg there. Pvp is pretty awful, im sure i have to witness it getting better over time but it doesnt change much. Imho, wait a year or so, maybe like first big expansion and then see. Coz atm its just a joke in my eyes with fancy graphics in my eyes. Well yeah, i can be negative but seriously, try to look at it with a bit more objective look. Ofc this will pwn ko like nothing, ko has no match against this. Prolly the pre-alpha texture testing was better than ko. All u can do is lure ko folks with big stuff like clan castle and whatever. Big deal, just look around, there are far better games out there.[/b]
    You sir, fail so hard. Someone call EFG...
    And you whon't see 12 year olds there, nor turks. Simply because it requires some english basics ( hence no turks) And the theme is pretty dark. One of the missions I did was to rape a woman ( hence no kids)

^^

hej

The problem is the PK system and there M-game hit the jackpot with KO, so i guess i will test this game if/when they relic a 2weeks test or something.

2 weeks..... it's like if you made a level 40 in kol and want to try to pk in cz =P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast