Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are you sick of KO and looking for something new?

This is a discussion on Are you sick of KO and looking for something new? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Sry but u were the one who started evuling. Anyways, i dont have to play it, iv seen enough. Im ...
Page: 3

Sry but u were the one who started evuling. Anyways, i dont have to play it, iv seen enough. Im sure u aint that dumb and try to pull the "dont judge till ur played" card here for real. It aint that virtuous. Iv done my homework and made up my mind. It hardly has anything that would make me wanna play it. And lets not forget its my opinion, if u like it and blablabla then fine. I dont give a shit. That doesnt mean u need to jump all over me and pretty much act like the main contingent will do (lalalalla wow).

The 18+ will do only that good that dadys wont gyft it for xmas. Doesnt mean u wont get the kid zerg there. Pvp is pretty awful, im sure i have to witness it getting better over time but it doesnt change much. Imho, wait a year or so, maybe like first big expansion and then see. Coz atm its just a joke in my eyes with fancy graphics in my eyes. Well yeah, i can be negative but seriously, try to look at it with a bit more objective look. Ofc this will pwn ko like nothing, ko has no match against this. Prolly the pre-alpha texture testing was better than ko. All u can do is lure ko folks with big stuff like clan castle and whatever. Big deal, just look around, there are far better games out there.[/b]
    Go play lineage2 and flame the 8 year old community there.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Kk lol, why on earth are u turning this into a flame war. And in a so poor way. :P

Seriously, i dont flame anything, i only said what i think. But i get childish comments in return. The worst thing is that u only show urself as dumb fenbois who act JUST like 12 year olds. Not good for the topic u know.

Me failing? lol, at what?

Me playin l2 and flaming its 8 year old community. Well, so far l2>aoc by far considering pk, game and community. Besides, u have lot to learn bout flaming, l2blah can teach u meny sycryts h34r: And some ppl have played l2 (with l1) for 8 years :P

Cheers h34r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123