Your Astrology chart...

This is a discussion on Your Astrology chart... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Found this site interesting since it match me SO well...it was really mind boggling. http://astro.cafeastrology.com/ Post how accurate the chart ...
Page: 1

Xtr3m3

Found this site interesting since it match me SO well...it was really mind boggling.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/

Post how accurate the chart was in comparison to your personality.

Question: Is personality pre-determined on an individual birth or does it develop over the years? Maybe both?

And why...

You guys will be the judge.

Astrology is predicated on the Forer effect. There is no truth to it whatsoever.

Astrology is predicated on the Forer effect. There is no truth to it whatsoever.[/b]

theres still alot of fool who believe in these stuff.

my cousin got denied from marying the 1 he loved... just because her mom believe that their age dun match. (in Viet Nam)

Wink

theres still alot of fool who believe in these stuff.

my cousin got denied from marying the 1 he loved... just because her mom believe that their age dun match. (in Viet Nam)[/b]
    Yeah, like The French coach Domenech.. He based his team on astrology.
    I hate that piece of sh!t!!! becuz of him France (EURO2008) didn't make it to the next round :angry:

Xtr3m3

^^Really? :lol:

Back to topic:

I don't believe it (Astrology) 100%...well not even 50% but I believe there is some truth to it as well. Pretty awesome the way I see it h34r:

cama

most people see astrology of just like the explanations u get when u enter ur birthday/time and name into a site and it gives u a BRIEF explanation...

my gf is really into astrology and i can tell u first hand it goes a LOT deeper to that...she wont even bother reading the daily horoscope things in the news paper cuz those are BS as far astrology is concerned nor will she go to any of the popular astrology sites people go to cuz once again, theyre BS as far as real astrology is concerned

a REAL astrology chart is mind boggling if u dont know how to read them...really they look like mathematical chart more-so than an explanation...the explanations are based off of those charts

a real astrology chart:
    http://www.kheper.net/topics/Kabbalah/Amirah_chart.jpg

found it on google xD anyway they read THOSE and from that they can determine stuff about it...

again astrology never claims that this is exactly who u are, astrology charts can always be altered by life experiences, but its more-so the type of person u are or woulda been

Xtr3m3

^^WOW!

Is it true that with Astrology you can determine things that could happened to you in the future? Or how many kids/loves you're going to have? Who you are going to meet in 1 year?

I find it highly interesting/intriguing since it somehow tells a somewhat realistic future.

Any information will be appreciated since I find the subject very interesting like I said before

Any site will be good too

cama

^^WOW!

Is it true that with Astrology you can determine things that could happened to you in the future? Or how many kids/loves you're going to have? Who you are going to meet in 1 year?

I find it highly interesting/intriguing since it somehow tells a somewhat realistic future.

Any information will be appreciated since I find the subject very interesting like I said before

Any site will be good too [/b]
    it doesnt tell the future, it simply tells the personality of a person...granted personality can be effected by life experiences which is why astrology is never dead on...

It is no more reliable than random chance. My brother (who is a total moron) was really into this shit. He took loads of info about me including the exact time i was born to come up with a chart which was hilariously vague. People want to believe this stuff so badly that they suspend their critical thinking, thats why it works for them.

these things are exactly the same >_<

do you believe in ghost?