Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Your best jokes!!!

This is a discussion on Your best jokes!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I would like some jokes after a hard day at work >_< Come with your best jokes :lol: Found some ...
Page: 1

Tanga-Trond

Default Your best jokes!!!

I would like some jokes after a hard day at work >_<
    Come with your best jokes :lol:

Found some funny facts about Chuck Norris (Very long) :

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

When God said, "Let there be light", Chuck Norris said, "say please."

Chuck Norris lives by only one rule: No Asian Chicks.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris found out about Conan O'Brien's lever that shows clips from "Walker: Texas Ranger" and is working on a way to make it show clips of Norris having sex with Conan's wife.

Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris took my virginity, and he will sure as hell take yours. If you're thinking to yourself, "That's impossible, I already lost my virginity.", then you are dead wrong.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris punched a woman in the vagina when she didn't give him exact change.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the shit out of little kids.

One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Chuck Norris.

Hellen Keller's favorite color is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesnt see dead people. He makes people dead.

Chuck Norris once tried to sue Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr., insisting that that actually is "his" way.

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

CHUCK NORRIS ISNT FUNNY:.iam sick of chuck norris jokes...

Tanga-Trond

:mellow:
    Because of this one? :

Originally posted by Tanga-Trond
    :mellow: * *
    Because of this one? :
    no....iam just sick that everyone thinks "omfg i wanna be cool, i gotta tell a chuck norris joke!!!" h43r:

Tanga-Trond

Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tanga-Trond
    :mellow: * *
    Because of this one? :
    no....iam just sick that everyone thinks "omfg i wanna be cool, i gotta tell a chuck norris joke!!!" h43r:[/b]
    Acctualy, I've never said "omfg i wanna be cool, i gotta tell a chuck norris joke!!!" so dont flame here

Imhotep

None of them are slightly funny at all -_-

Originally posted by Imhotep
    None of them are slightly funny at all *-_-
    because its chuck norris! :huh:

As we age....

As we age, our priorities change...The other
    day I came home and was greeted by my wife,
    dressed only in very sexy underwear and
    holding a couple of short velvet ropes.

"Tie me up,"she purred, "and you can do
    anything you want."

So I tied her up and went fishing.

Imhotep

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    As we age....

As we age, our priorities change...The other
    day I came home and was greeted by my wife,
    dressed only in very sexy underwear and
    holding a couple of short velvet ropes.

"Tie me up,"she purred, "and you can do
    anything you want."

So I tied her up and went fishing. *

:lol:

i never understood what was the big deal with chuck norris

NooBZilla

The Girl With No Arms & No Legs

There is this girl with no arm and no legs sitting on the beach. A guy walked by and she started crying. The guy asked, "Why are you crying?" She said, "I have never been kissed before". So the guy kisses her. She starts crying again. The guy asked, "Why are you crying now?" She said, "I have never been screwed before." So the guy picked her up and threw her in the water and said, "now your screwed."

REDNECK RASCISM TIME

What does a redneck say after having sex?
    Thanks mom!

What does a redneck and KFC have in common?
    They both do chicken right.

Why did the redneck cross the road?
    Cause he couldnt get his dick out of the chicken!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Goathorns
    REDNECK RASCISM TIME

What does a redneck say after having sex?
    Thanks mom!

What does a redneck and KFC have in common?
    They both do chicken right.

Why did the redneck cross the road?
    Cause he couldnt get his dick out of the chicken!
    rofl

anywa, chuck norris pwns. Behind his beard he has another fist, and he lost his virginity before hid dad so.... i am a cool guy now B)

Banned

no offence but the chuck norris jokes are super old and annoying now -_-

Banned

One day it was decided to build a bridge from Europe to America. The U.N. set up three representatives to design and build it. One American, one German and one Chinese. After a month the U.N. leader came to check out the progress. He say the American and German sitting on the ground and asks what they're doing. They tell him the design is finished, but they're waiting for the Chinaman with the supplies. The U.N. leader walks around looking for the Chinaman. When he turns the corner he is startled when the Chinaman jumps out from behind a rock yelling, "Supplies! Supplies!".

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast