Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Your best jokes!!!

This is a discussion on Your best jokes!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div> Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti) Originally posted by sMooFy Originally posted by Vertig0 Originally posted ...
Page: 7

Vertig0

Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div>
    Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)
    Originally posted by sMooFy
    Originally posted by Vertig0
    Originally posted by sMooFy
    Originally posted by Vertig0
    <!--QuoteBegin-sMooFy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vertig0

What did the banana say to the vibrator?

Why are you shaking, shes gonna eat me.

har har *h43r: *:lol: *:huh:

what the.... :huh:

Dont make me whip out the Abe Lincoln burrito

just think about the picture ^_^

I did couldnt get it out of my head last night while trying to sleep. :unsure:

urgh..that sounds like some evil nightmares about schrottis fakeboobs

my boobs > ur "penis" h43r: :angry:[/b]
    IT WAS COLD IN THAT ROOM! [/b][/quote]

Actually by the looks of the picture must have been FREEZING

Frostys boobs are nice a bit lumpy and hard but nice just the same

yeah..freezing! thats it!!!!! (thx for the excuse )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Diler
    A little boy comes to a whorehouse with a piggy-bank in his hands and says to the whore-momma:
    - Could I have a lady that has AIDS?
    - But little boy why do you need a lady with AIDS?
    - Is it true that when I fuck a lady that has AIDS, I'll get it too?
    - Yes.
    - And is it true that when, like everyday the nanny will come and molest me, will she get AIDS too?
    - Yes.
    - And later when my daddy will come and fuck the nanny will he get AIDS too? *
    - Yes.
    - And when my father will fuck my mommy will she get AIDS too?
    - Yes.
    - And when on wednesday the garbage man will come and fuck my mommy will he get AIDS too?
    - Yes.
    - Oh yeah that's the fucker I was looking for. The sonofabitch ran over my pet frog.
    hahhahahaahha :lol: , thats freaking great

tuna learn some please

Originally posted by Diler
    A little boy comes to a whorehouse with a piggy-bank in his hands and says to the whore-momma:
    - Yes.
    - And is it true that when, like everyday the nanny will come and molest me, will she get AIDS too?
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    - And when on wednesday the garbage man will come and fuck my mommy will he get AIDS too?
    - Yes.
    - Oh yeah that's the fucker I was looking for. The sonofabitch ran over my pet frog.
    lmao

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    hahhahahaahha :lol: , thats freaking great

tuna learn some please[/b]
    pfft!! fuck you aga!

Diler

I'll post some more tomorrow. Goodnight to you all

RunIfYouCan

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

RunIfYouCan

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by RunIfYouCan
    A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. *

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
    the same thing happened to majix... he was the husband, i was the convict h43r:

Babek

A guy call his boss

Guy: I can't come to work today

Boss: Why not?

Guy: I'm sick

Boss. hrmm... how sick?

Guy: Well I'm sleeping with my sister

Haxium

2 girls talk together :

- Hey, Do you smoke after sex ?

- Dunno, i never look.

----------------------------------------------------

What is a blond that change to brunette?

- An A.I

----------------------------------------------------

Commin from the French bash.org :P

A French to an American

- Im French so excuse my accent

- Im American so excuse my president ^^

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567