Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

youre best fight storys!

This is a discussion on youre best fight storys! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Heres mine: In a pub i ended up getting into a fight with a random guy, i dont even remember ...
Page: 1

Heres mine:
    In a pub i ended up getting into a fight with a random guy, i dont even remember why but we started punching on, and eventually bouncers came and broke it up and kicked us both out once outside rather then continuing the fight in the parking lot we started talking about how we both landed some good hits and showed our battle wounds etc after talking to the guy for about an hour i realised he was a pretty cool bloke and he invited me back to his house to have some beers where we got even drunker, this guy is now one of my best m8's. lol

post youre best fight storys ^^

Banned

Heres mine:
    In a pub i ended up getting into a fight with a random guy, i dont even remember why but we started punching on, and eventually bouncers came and broke it up and kicked us both out once outside rather then continuing the fight in the parking lot we started talking about how we both landed some good hits and showed our battle wounds etc after talking to the guy for about an hour i realised he was a pretty cool bloke and he invited me back to his house to have some beers where we got even drunker, this guy is now one of my best m8's. lol

post youre best fight storys ^^[/b]
    wow .. ~_~ thats an unusual way to make friends

Anyways, i never gotten into a fight. I never start fightsand im sure noone want to start a fight with a 6'3 275 pound guy(me). Only seen 1 fight in my life and that was when a tall white guy took down 3 black guys and came out with not even a bruise, left one of the black guys bleeding though xD.

Anyone here from California,USA want to fight me or something? :lol:

poiz3n

some faggot nig tried to be though and got rocked:s end of story

lucifer4

back when i was 16 me and my dad fought

since im a lover not a fighter

even in kol im a int priest

so my dad hit me and i hit him back

it all ended up he gave me smokes and we chilled

I don't really look 4 fights but sometimes shit happens... my more interesting fights were brawls wit like 15 heads on each side. That shit gets crazy

Once me and my boy just posted some kid up against a car and just 1 2'ed him in the middle of a big brawl tho that was hella fun

heres mine (i didnt fight my freind did)

4 of us were goin to a party were only one of us knew the people there, so when we
    arrived to the party we chilld fora bit, then people started askin around who we were
    then sumone got pushd into my friend and "jokingly" my friend grabed his shirt and apparently happend to be the person whos hosting the party, so his babas were all like, u shounldt of done that and all tough and they said this wery gay line: "beer comes out of clothing, blood doesnt" (they said this cause my baba got beer spilled on him) and then my freinds like well actualy, u can get blood out if u wash it right away (being the smart ass he is)

then those people were just like, umm ok they turn around we turn around and, then my baba went to take a piss (this is outside in a backyard) after his piss the douce whos said the gay line comes and tackles him from nowhere, nd yea my freind is under him in a headlock puchin the shit outta him, then it got broken up, so the guy who started it got pwnd, and my freind broke him hand hahah

Few weeks ago... in a club
    We were moving around for the best chick spot ... and some 17 year old moron puts his leg to make one of my friends trip

So... my friend woldnt take that.. and we start argueing, it didnt go inside bc they were kid... half of them were afraid since we were 21 and bigger... but anyway... one of my friends didnt calm down and a bouncer saw him and kicked him out... ripping his jeans on the process

So, my friend was fucking pissed we got kicked for some shitty boys... so we encourage the bouncer to kick the fuckin kids out too since they started this shit

Basically the kids came oout... like 5 of them (2 actually wanting to fight) i was kinda on the see... could have gone either way
    2 of my friends where pushing it
    Till one interrupts the convesation between my friend and the moron who started all and just said "U know i could hit u in the face" ... So my friend says "Go for it" and punches him in the face (messed him up good, he hit him so hard he cut his knuckles with the other guys teeth)
    In an instant the 5 of them jump on my friend, so i grab one and push him down and told him not to fuckin move (he didnt xD)... then i ran and grabbed 2 of the kids that where jumpin on my friend... one goes straight to the grass, the other i grab him and he reacts with a fist in my face... barely moved me... so i returned him the favor and sent his ass to the grass... the poor kid was so confused after i hit him, that as soon as he got up he was encouragin everyone to stop

It lasted a good 15 secs before the kids calmed down ... after, the bouncers got in the middle of the two groups to avoid calling the police
    Naturally seeing this, those retards start yelling how they kicked our ass
    We just walked normally, and laughed at them
    2 of them had their mouth fucked up... broken lips all bleeding... none of us where even scratched
    So we laughed at them, and waited them in the corner of the club for like 5 min... till we realize they werent coming again

Then we went xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ok so there i was right? me and the guy looknig right at eachother...he ran towards me so i ran towards him...BOOM! charge bladed and he was stunned, then i tp'd my party and we all bounced on his dead body after he died

like my 1337 fight story!?

ok so there i was right? me and the guy looknig right at eachother...he ran towards me so i ran towards him...BOOM! charge bladed and he was stunned, then i tp'd my party and we all bounced on his dead body after he died

like my 1337 fight story!?[/b]
    I WAS THERE, THAT SHIT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!

G0D

like my 1337 fight story!?[/b]
    I can imagine people hurting you a lot in real life fights.

Well here's my story;

Some guy older than me thought he was tough starting on me in my area, at the time I was on crouches seeing as I fractured my ankle during a football match(soccer for all you Americans). So I told him the set date my cast was coming off to fight him 1vs1 seeing as it was only him who wanted to fight me (big mistake).
    For all you who have fractured/broken a bone and took off your cast that 1st day, it still hurts and feels weird to step on it. But me being a hot head still went to the fight to prove a point!
    So we finally met up, my guys aren't pricks and won't get involved unless I say so. So there he is standing in the middle of the road away from his friends, 24years old and has done his Army service(so he must know how to fight? Right?) I get called before him like it was some kind of boxing match lol. His mistake was his eyes went off of me for a split second. I made my quick, yet painfully hard punch to his face followed up with some combo's. He didn't see it coming lol, a 19 year old boy who just came out of his cast just kicked the living daylight out of him. I loved the way he tried to punch though, swinging open palms haha!
    I did manage to hurt my ankle a lot though in the fight and was carried by my friends like a champ to a near my moped to be driven to a near by shop for a nice cold Stella!

The funny thing about it was his friend's asked me why my foot was hurting after the fight, I explained to them that it was fractured before and I just took off the cast. They asked me "Why did you come to this fight then, if you knew you had a chance of losing because of your ankle?"
    I said "Because I ain't scared"

I got plenty more fight experiences but I think thats the more funnier to tell out of them all, the others seem quite harsh beatings which I don't really wanna tell :lol:

Funny fights > Raw fights.

I can imagine people hurting you a lot in real life fights.[/b]
    i dont get into fights, im not a barbaric idiot

yes because getting into a fight takes us all the way back to the stone ages u fucking retard

i got jumped when i was 11 getting off the bus from school was about 20 black kids there all alot older then me lucky for me they were on street where a skin head gang lived lol

Cocaine

Lol, Private your stories aren't even believable.

yes because getting into a fight takes us all the way back to the stone ages u fucking retard[/b]
    sure if u want to be an over exagerating little bitch then yes back to the stone age , i just mean im above physical fights, such a pointless irrational act...yay i can break the small bones in my hand on someones face YAY!?

Lol, Private your stories aren't even believable.[/b]
    SHUT UP! UR RUINING HIS GANSTA APPEARANCE!!!!

Banned

Ok, essay time.

My girlfriend "sort of" cheated on me. She kissed and told some lad at school that she loved him. I found out, and it took me 2 months afterwards to find out where he lived. I ended up seeing him at the local town centre. I did what i thought was best, told my girlfriend to sit back and walked up to him and "kindly" tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and I hit him (not too hard unfortunatly, he was back to turning back around) caught his cheek/shoulder. Then he turned around along with his 2 friends, i just said "dont even fucking interfere lads" and they didn&#39;t (thank fuck, i would of got ganged 3v1 /town) << rofl anyway............I hit him again and it even hurt me knuckles, he just fell backwards a few steps and lunged at me. He landed a punch to my Hip :S (Nice shot at my ribs) so i punched him twice more, and he fell over, i got myself carried away (remember alot of people around me now, im at the town centre) and started kicking him in the face/head and ribs. I got myself a "ASBO" (Anti-social behaviour Order) for 2 years. But it was so worth it. Never found out what damage i did too him.

My ASBO still sticks with me for 1 year 4 months

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast