Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

zzz global warming

This is a discussion on zzz global warming within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; tell me ur stance on this explosive subject! myth or reality please dont just say stupid shit... i really wanna ...
Page: 1

fonzy

tell me ur stance on this explosive subject!
    myth or reality
    please dont just say stupid shit... i really wanna know what other people think

Banned

It's happening.
    Can't stop it.
    No one seems to care anyways now.

wawh

it lets northern europe have better weather

but.. dont really care about it, the effects of it wont happen in my life time... well the most drastic effects of it

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

it lets northern europe have better weather

but.. dont really care about it, the effects of it wont happen in my life time... well the most drastic effects of it[/b]
    That's the problem, people like "why do I care?, It won't happen while I'm alive?, Let the future generation worry about it" It's just not right... It's already happening anyways...

Zxenke

I don't think it has such a big impact like people are portraying it to have.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its a normal cycle of earth and theres nothing u can do to stop it

@zxenke...if all the cold places of earth heat up and the ice melts then a LOT of coastline places will be flooded and non-existant...something like 30% of the earths water(that means all the other outside of the oceans pretty much) is in ice...and only like 2% is fresh water(rivers, lakes, etc)

to give an example on how it would effect north america...NY would be flooded, florida(whole state) would be gone, alabama-gone, georgia-gone, etc

want an even more relevent example? think of new orleans now imagine it to the coasts of the whole world instead of just 1 city, right now all the coastline cities are built on surfaces that are only available to us BECAUSE so much water is kept trapped in ice and out of the ocean

God its not happening
    its fucking cold in minnesota and its still snowing/
    ITS SPRING

Zxenke

@zxenke...if all the cold places of earth heat up and the ice melts then a LOT of coastline places will be flooded and non-existant...something like 30% of the earths water(that means all the other outside of the oceans pretty much) is in ice...and only like 2% is fresh water(rivers, lakes, etc)[/b]
    @camaz0tz...if a meteor impacted the earth and created a giant crater into which all the water went...then all the fish got stuck in that crater and cities fishing industries were destroyed, resulting in mass chaos and wars, which in turn leads to the end of the world...

Ok...now imagine that happening...like I said, I don't think global warming will happen to the GREAT extent everyone touts.

It's hella cold here in Rochester too, lol

fonzy

ya i was readin that many people dont know but were goin on a coolin peroid the earth in the last 10,000 years has cooled

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

it lets northern europe have better weather [/b]
    Better weather? We just had the worst winter ever. We got a decent snow in november wich gone in 4 days. Whole winter was like in england. Now few days ago we got snow. There was a bit more snow and bit more taste of winter inland tho. I live in an island so its warmer here.

Besides if ppl think that north europe gets bananas tnx to global warming they are wrong.

Place where i live would be gone if sea lvls would raise. I live about 2m from sea lvl, this place was under the sea like 400 years ago.

Banned

Watch in a few years..

You will see.

cama

vandy if u believe global warming is gonna effect us to the point of notice in our life time.........ur stupid -_-

simple182

It can be a myth and it cna be real. There just isnt enough evidence that people causes this. We will have to wait and see in the next 10 years

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i think its real, and ppl have to worry about since today, like garbage and stuff, if u guys would come to mexico(where i am atm) u will see that the city is like a city dump, thrash everywhere and noone to clean it.

the effects might start in a few years like in more time.

but i think its important to take care about the planet where we lve

by thetime we realise it... its too late

any1 watched Lost in Space? the reason was the Earth can not support human life anymore

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast