Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

zzz global warming

This is a discussion on zzz global warming within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; in minnesota it seems to get colder every year with more snow is this a part of global warming or ...
Page: 3

in minnesota it seems to get colder every year with more snow
    is this a part of global warming
    or should we call it global colding

Mighty

guys, don't try to be funny. global warming doesnt mean that summer will be a bit hotter and woohoo more time for surfing.
    dont forget the world is a very big place and everything is complicated. a difference of less than 1 degree average at the atmosphere or something can cause floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, wind storms and such. now, ofcourse, if we all turn the heaters around the world that aint gonna change anything, as the world is still a very big place and these changes are minor as hell, but the damage of infection still is critical. you wont feel it in a week nor a year, but yeah, in the next 10 years its very possible that the number of natural disasters will jump very high because of all this.

PS - im not even recycling plastic bottles. screw me.

You are all ignorant stupid fucks if you don't realize that your children will suffer from this warming and the air pollution and etc. Nice, caring parents will you be.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Easy, u cant stop global warming. What u can do is stop polluting. I remeber from somewhere that north america suffers the most from increasing numbers of natural disasters and all other bad things. Europe gets more colder and more storms coz north atlanic currents are fuked up. England and netherlands get the most heat.

Zxenke

I'm not saying to purposely pollute, but this is getting blown out of proportion. AVERAGE temperature change throughout the entire planet. And don't start with "we would be terrible parents for not caring about our children". And the USA is way behind China when it comes to pollution.

I'll come back in 10 years and you tell me if the world has perished by then. Until then, I'm going to stick with my skeptical stance on this media propaganda bullshit.

TunaFishyMe

wow a bunch of morons. I guess its cooler to think everything in this world is a conspiracy theory than to actually take it for what it is and try to prevent it.
    no one has proven that global warming does not exist. It is all speculations. Whether you believe in it or not or whether we are the main cause, it doesn't change the fact that we do have some hand in it. Personally, I think its better to stop what we can rather than to close yours ears and run around like headless chickens.

Vishnu

Yea, look at that graph. In the past 100 years, the average temperature has gone up...0.6 degrees, lol. Of course we should not do stupid stuff to the environment, that's a given, but all this radical stuff isn't needed. Maybe in a couple thousand years the temperature may have increased to an amount that was actually noticeable, lol.

In my opinion, it is cycles the planet goes through.[/b]
    LOL, read up son.

I'm not saying to purposely pollute, but this is getting blown out of proportion. AVERAGE temperature change throughout the entire planet. And don't start with "we would be terrible parents for not caring about our children". And the USA is way behind China when it comes to pollution.

I'll come back in 10 years and you tell me if the world has perished by then. Until then, I'm going to stick with my skeptical stance on this media propaganda bullshit.[/b]
    So you're the second worst polluters, congrats.

wow a bunch of morons. I guess its cooler to think everything in this world is a conspiracy theory than to actually take it for what it is and try to prevent it.
    no one has proven that global warming does not exist. It is all speculations. Whether you believe in it or not or whether we are the main cause, it doesn't change the fact that we do have some hand in it. Personally, I think its better to stop what we can rather than to close yours ears and run around like headless chickens.[/b]
    I wasnt actually expecting a reply that make sense on this forum, but thank you sir.

Xtr3m3

WOW! :mellow:

Cant believe people don't believe in Global Warming...And things I heard as well...Just WOW :blink:

I better stay out of this topic or I might end up doing something I never done before...Flame several people because on what they just said :wacko:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol nm...vicodin+reading posts=baaad comprehension

Zxenke

LOL, read up son.
    So you're the second worst polluters, congrats.
    I wasnt actually expecting a reply that make sense on this forum, but thank you sir.[/b]
    Yes, because you can tell how much I pollute just by reading a forum post, lol. And I have read up. Maybe people should stop believing this propaganda, lol. Like I said, I don't think it has such a big impact as everyone is saying. I'm not saying the average temperature hasn't gone up, but I wouldn't consider that a problem really, for what it's worth.

TunaFishyMe...it's not a case of which is cooler, lol. Liberal media throws out global warming so they get their candidate elected just as they throw out how Bush fucked up the economy...which, if you look at it, was multiple factors, many of which don't relate to Bush at all, the others of which were bad timing (I can go into detail if you don't believe me).

I see 0.6 degrees average temperature change over the past 100 years to not be a big deal. When a country floods, then I may change my mind. Until then, I'm going to reason with statistics.

fonzy

Cool

ofc there is global warming but its not entireley our faults and so what if it is u guyz still drive around in cars so its not like ppl are trying to prevent it and are caring enough as they should if it was real......
    but al gore is a retard and he wants attention

[/b]
    LOL
    so far it seems global warmin is a myth no evidence lol AQ al gore. And anybody who claims to be a supporter of stopin global warmn and eats meat is a hyprocrite cause anmials create 55% of co2

Judas Iscariot

Yes, because you can tell how much I pollute just by reading a forum post, lol. And I have read up. Maybe people should stop believing this propaganda, lol. Like I said, I don't think it has such a big impact as everyone is saying.

Liberal media throws out global warming so they get their candidate elected just as they throw out how Bush fucked up the economy...which, if you look at it, was multiple factors, many of which don't relate to Bush at all, the others of which were bad timing (I can go into detail if you don't believe me).

I see 0.6 degrees average temperature change over the past 100 years to not be a big deal. When a country floods, then I may change my mind. Until then, I'm going to reason with statistics.[/b]
    LOL
    so far it seems global warmin is a myth no evidence lol AQ al gore. And anybody who claims to be a supporter of stopin global warmn and eats meat is a hyprocrite cause anmials create 55% of co2[/b]
    Hi guys! I hope you get to pet all the dinosaurs when you're extinct

Zxenke

Hi guys! I hope you get to pet all the dinosaurs when you're extinct[/b]
    Yea, cuz humanity is going to become extinct with a sixth tenths of a degree change in temperature in the last century. I side with reason and you say I'm going to perish like the dinosaurs did (for whatever reason they may have). I said 0.6 degrees change in 100 years isn't anything to get worried about, and that it is just propaganda put forth by liberal media.

Hi Iscariot, I hope you burn/freeze with the horrid affects it's gonna have on the environment! Lol...

EDIT: How would i become extinct? You mean dieing? So therefore anyone who dies is a polluting industrialist who has no concern for anything but himself ¬¬ Lol...

fonzy

Hi guys! I hope you get to pet all the dinosaurs when you're extinct[/b]
    fonzy cant be extinct im like chucknorris xcept more badassed

Zxenke

chuck norris invented badass, lol. let the chuck norris jokes roll forth

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast