Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

zzz global warming

This is a discussion on zzz global warming within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Anyone watch the global warming video clinton made? Guess not. Suit yourself....
Page: 5

Banned

Anyone watch the global warming video clinton made?

Guess not. Suit yourself.

Zxenke

For those who didn't get my joke...
    He did invent the internet after all, i'm sure he can fix global warming, lol[/b]
    |||||
    Anyone watch the global warming video clinton made?

Guess not. Suit yourself.[/b]
    Which Clinton and which video? They have both made statements about global warming. And did I not mention propaganda earlier? It wouldn't surprise me for politicians to use global warming as a pivot point to get elected.

Banned

Bill

Zxenke

The one about China and India joining the Kyoto Protocol? Granted there are some area in the world were there is more pollution than other places, for example when I was in Mexico City, Mexico. Taking off from the airport when coming back into the United States, I could see a definitive layer of smog. Blue sky above, gray/brown sky beneath. If a country wants to reduce "polluting elements", there needs to be an economical way to do so. That is kinda close to what Bush wanted.

Vishnu

average temperature change. that is all the temperature changes added together, then divided by the number of entries added. that means it could be a positive swing at one place, countered by a negative swing at another. i know what average means, i did pass algebra after all, lol. if you have some info we were all supposed to know, bring it here. i would love to see it[/b]

I'll give you a list of books to read once I get back to my own appartment. I wonder why they are all inprinted with 'not for sale in U.S'. Maybe people 'over there' isnt ready for it.

Zxenke

Guarantee I can just as many books on the opposite side.

And the "Not for sale in the United States" doesn't mean anything, lol. Don't think we have global warming books here? That makes tons of sense, lol. It's not because of "unpopular theory", it's most likely about book publisher not selling in the US. Could be for other reasons. But believe me, there are global warming books here in the US, lol. Yours isn't special.

fonzy

the kyoto dosnt solve anything...usless waste of time and money lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345