1 suggestion

This is a discussion on 1 suggestion within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ok my first post here... I have seen sometimes topics vanishing from forums and without knowing why...propably someone did flame ...
Page: 1

Default 1 suggestion

Ok my first post here...

I have seen sometimes topics vanishing from forums and without knowing why...propably someone did flame that too much or something but could we have like junk section for those kinda topics and keep them there like 3-4 days before deleting them? I know I missed few replies from some topics because they just vanished.

Also about locking some topics there is no always reason why topic was locked and trust me it's not always clear, this is minor thing but it would be nice to know if there is like already same topic or something if mod locks it. Few times I have seen just locked topic, no explanation what so ever what happened...I know u guys need to fix a lot of topics but like text douple topic etc is not hard to write

ty

Hostage

We mods have a Vault where BS topics are put to rest. Usually if the topic is closed. Theres a reason. ^_^ Could be theres a topic on it already in another section, or it was moved to a section that was more apropriate for the topic. But if it just disappears. It was probably thrown in the vault.