Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

60-second floodcontrol

This is a discussion on 60-second floodcontrol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; should be 20 seconds IMO. gets a bit irritating when i'm about to post something.. then i have to wait ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

should be 20 seconds IMO. gets a bit irritating when i'm about to post something.. then i have to wait 1min..

BoShkE

i totally agree with you, 20 sec is more then enough. Post of the ppl here type fast and post fast replys...

Banned

You got to look at all the downsides if you would do this. Just think what would happen if this occured, then think once more should you think about changing the time limit?

I wouldn't, i look back on the post about furezzo or how ever you spell his name and i do think hes spamming. But i do not regret my decision for defending him because there was a argument there he could have said so i said it for him, but now i see everyday posting some what useless garbage. Yesterday i seen top 20 and he was 61 post to the ko4lifenewsthread at only 21 and this was early in the morning for me. and even that german kid whos donator. there both alike. german dude just started posting when ge became donator and hes almost 1k post.

But ill say it again THINK what the downsides would be if this 20 second rule would be implanted in the system.
    i wont reply to this topic again, just think, no need to qoute me. bb going school

3thos

You got to look at all the downsides if you would do this. Just think what would happen if this occured, then think once more should you think about changing the time limit?

I wouldn't, i look back on the post about furezzo or how ever you spell his name and i do think hes spamming. But i do not regret my decision for defending him because there was a argument there he could have said so i said it for him, but now i see everyday posting some what useless garbage. Yesterday i seen top 20 and he was 61 post to the ko4lifenewsthread at only 21 and this was early in the morning for me. and even that german kid whos donator. there both alike. german dude just started posting when ge became donator and hes almost 1k post.

But ill say it again THINK what the downsides would be if this 20 second rule would be implanted in the system.
    i wont reply to this topic again, just think, no need to qoute me. bb going school[/b]
    i know that you,moe,and i would be typing a lot more replys then what we do now.

vandy why do you still have that in your sig?

lol trying to post here I got.

> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
    The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 60 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

20 is too short, 45 would be nice ^_^

Banned

Give a reduced time for people who have been here long enough. It should not be depend on post count cuz that's just asking for more people to spam

Banned

Give a reduced time for people who have been here long enough. It should not be depend on post count cuz that's just asking for more people to spam[/b]
    Or make it reduce time for "donaters" other then that everyone will keep bitching about post count unless its removed so that just overruled your argument

Banned

Thanks to 60 seconds of delay i got ban for "spammer" germo found my nick but i think that in that right moment there was a lot of poeple writing and posting or waiting that delay for post, etc etc, i think in these 60 seconds can happen too many things. I think 25 - 30 seconds of delay posting would be fair (imo).

Vandy brother thanks for support i apreciate that. next time check my profile name ;D

Banned

Thanks to 60 seconds of delay i got ban for "spammer" germo found my nick but i think that in that right moment there was a lot of poeple writing and posting or waiting that delay for post, etc etc, i think in these 60 seconds can happen too many things. I think 25 - 30 seconds of delay posting would be fair (imo).

Vandy brother thanks for support i apreciate that. next time check my profile name ;D

tamachan

i think its good the way it is

maybe something like 45 secs

but 20 is to short

Give a reduced time for people who have been here long enough. It should not be depend on post count cuz that's just asking for more people to spam[/b]
    +1 i said this awhile ago except different i think the 60 second post limit is fine i just think u should be able to add reply with no timelimit and make ur post then when u add reply second time (final add reply) the time limit should be in affect

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Or make it reduce time for "donaters" other then that everyone will keep bitching about post count unless its removed so that just overruled your argument[/b]
    It already is reduced for donators, to 10 seconds, I believe.

sexy Owa

i agree senior members = lower post limit

Banned

i agree senior members = lower post limit[/b]
    i dont agree, because then it would be not fair lets say. i am a old GG back first day KO came out and i never made a account because i wasnt interested in posting blah blah, so 1 day i make a account and some dude that has only been playing KO for 1 month but made his account way before me and gets these so called "privlages" if lutz is right then just donate to this forum. and its 10 seconds. hell if your a so called "senior member then you must like KO alot and know many people here and "shouldnt mind donating to this site" hell if i had a CC i would be VIP donator but only way i can donate is for my step sister and i dont want to ask her
    Well if you a senior member and been posting like this for long time why havent you said anything before unless you said something and i wasnt here at ko4life yet so i could be wrong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast