Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

7 day bans in the market section

This is a discussion on 7 day bans in the market section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So the rules state: "Selling Accounts / New Users * You may not sell accounts here. * Any new members ...
Page: 1

So the rules state:

"Selling Accounts / New Users

* You may not sell accounts here.
    * Any new members to KO4Life will not be able to sell / buy anything for USD. (This has nothing to do with post counts)
    * There will be no price checking allowed, it is basically advertising your account.
    * The only way you can sell your character, is via Cypher Rings.
    * Anyone fail to follow these rules will receive a 7 day ban, no exceptions."

I got a 7 day ban + 10 % warn because i didnt write in a char selling topic that the trade will be through cypher rings, which i took for self-granted, ive previously read the market rules and i know them, if you dont do a trade in a cypher ring your just asking to be scammed imo. Anyways since out of the 8 guys 4 of em on my msn list who i talked about this have gotten a ban for the same thing as well, i suggest adding a rule that says "A user must say it out that the trade will be done through cypher rings".

Which is kinda retarded, anyone can type anything they want in their selling topics and on MSN talk a diff story, but least people wont get banned + warned for no good reason anymore then.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

So the rules state:

"Selling Accounts / New Users

* You may not sell accounts here.
    * Any new members to KO4Life will not be able to sell / buy anything for USD. (This has nothing to do with post counts)
    * There will be no price checking allowed, it is basically advertising your account.
    * The only way you can sell your character, is via Cypher Rings.
    * Anyone fail to follow these rules will receive a 7 day ban, no exceptions."

I got a 7 day ban + 10 % warn because i didnt write in a char selling topic that the trade will be through cypher rings, which i took for self-granted, ive previously read the market rules and i know them, if you dont do a trade in a cypher ring your just asking to be scammed imo. Anyways since out of the 8 guys 4 of em on my msn list who i talked about this have gotten a ban for the same thing as well, i suggest adding a rule that says "A user must say it out that the trade will be done through cypher rings".

Which is kinda retarded, anyone can type anything they want in their selling topics and on MSN talk a diff story, but least people wont get banned + warned for no good reason anymore then.[/b]
    lol u complain for that.... someone seriously perm ban him for koxping his character to level 80

lol u complain for that.... someone seriously perm ban him for koxping his character to level 80[/b]
    There is an offtopic section for spam.

Uzu

There is an offtopic section for spam.[/b]
    but he's right m8 :P

ontopic, yes, you're right

There is an offtopic section for spam.[/b]
    This ain't spamming, especially since posts don't count here... I'm just laughing how you have the guts to complain about how you got banned for 7 days for not saying "cypher ring"... but yet the character you were selling was a koxped character

This ain't spamming, especially since posts don't count here... I'm just laughing how you have the guts to complain about how you got banned for 7 days for not saying "cypher ring"... but yet the character you were selling was a koxped character[/b]
    Do you have anything to back that accusation up? NO? bb.

Ill give you a puzzle to solve.....he stalks me and posts shit in every topic i make, he has no life and nobody gives a shit about that forum troll....guess who this is.

You're just some darche with a giant ego.

Do you have anything to back that accusation up? NO? bb.

Ill give you a puzzle to solve.....he stalks me and posts shit in every topic i make, he has no life and nobody gives a shit about that forum troll....guess who this is.[/b]
    LOL it has been proven that you koxped... I don't stalk, I just check ko4life like every 2 hours when I'm taking little short breaks from studying... and since recently since ko4life was pretty much dead, it's not hard to find new topics such as this

meep koxping sounds kinda random i remember him on diez

7 day bans in market are done by moderators that need to feel useful / wield their insignificant power.

Banned

7 day bans in market are done by moderators that need to feel useful / wield their insignificant power.[/b]
    I think it is more of the members who don't read the rules.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

but yet the character you were selling was a koxped character[/b]
    +1

Banned for scamming.

still what he is saying is true, all the chars that get sold are with CR, do we really have to mention it extra?

J

still what he is saying is true, all the chars that get sold are with CR, do we really have to mention it extra?[/b]
    No it's not. Because there are people out there who still sell accounts.

No it's not. Because there are people out there who still sell accounts.[/b]
    The people who sell accounts dont say it out loud, they say stuff like "has valks and pathos gloves" which indicates that they arent trading like they are suppose to, these people should be warned, obviously they havent read the rules, if the seller is aware of the forum rules he wont come here saying "im selling the entire account"if he isnt planning on selling the char through a cr, his gonna say it over msn.

There is NO rule that indicates that the person has to STATE the method of the trade out. Until such clause gets added every ban for a topic where its impossible to determine the method of the trade is/has been unjust.

J

Then how are we going to differentiate the CR sellers and the account sellers.

CR Seller (without saying CR) - Selling Level 80 priest, 100k NP's
    Account Seller (has no valk / pathos / prem) - Selling Level 80 priest, 100k NP's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast