So the rules state:
"Selling Accounts / New Users
* You may not sell accounts here.
* Any new members to KO4Life will not be able to sell / buy anything for USD. (This has nothing to do with post counts)
* There will be no price checking allowed, it is basically advertising your account.
* The only way you can sell your character, is via Cypher Rings.
* Anyone fail to follow these rules will receive a 7 day ban, no exceptions."
I got a 7 day ban + 10 % warn because i didnt write in a char selling topic that the trade will be through cypher rings, which i took for self-granted, ive previously read the market rules and i know them, if you dont do a trade in a cypher ring your just asking to be scammed imo. Anyways since out of the 8 guys 4 of em on my msn list who i talked about this have gotten a ban for the same thing as well, i suggest adding a rule that says "A user must say it out that the trade will be done through cypher rings".
Which is kinda retarded, anyone can type anything they want in their selling topics and on MSN talk a diff story, but least people wont get banned + warned for no good reason anymore then.