Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

7 day bans in the market section

This is a discussion on 7 day bans in the market section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Then how are we going to differentiate the CR sellers and the account sellers. CR Seller (without saying CR) - ...
Page: 2

Then how are we going to differentiate the CR sellers and the account sellers.

CR Seller (without saying CR) - Selling Level 80 priest, 100k NP's
    Account Seller (has no valk / pathos / prem) - Selling Level 80 priest, 100k NP's[/b]
    Thats the point - you cant tell the difference, no matter what you do, but you can force people to write the words "in cypher ring" if you write it in the rules.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

most don't even know the rule exists lmao

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=282311

TopCat

I was banned for 3 weeks not just 1 week and as warned also.. well the warn was removed couple days later

dunno why u crying!!

J

Thats the point - you cant tell the difference, no matter what you do, but you can force people to write the words "in cypher ring" if you write it in the rules.[/b]
    Or you can just have some common sense and write it in your topic. People who's intentions of selling an account either A. Don't read the rules or B. Don't read the rules.

Or you can just have some common sense and write it in your topic. People who's intentions of selling an account either A. Don't read the rules or B. Don't read the rules.[/b]
    Its common sense that you dont write it in your topic. The rules say nothing about stating the manner of selling your char.

People not reading rules is an other topic, but i really dont want to tell you why there are rules, your a mod, you should have figured it out by now.

Banned

Its common sense that you dont write it in your topic. The rules say nothing about stating the manner of selling your char.

People not reading rules is an other topic, but i really dont want to tell you why there are rules, your a mod, you should have figured it out by now.[/b]

Gonna have to agree with this one myself.

You say all USD trades are done by people that have been members for a long time, so these members should know the rules.

I myself got the 7 day ban-hammer for the same exact issue even though every 1 knew I was intending on selling it in a cypher ring. I didn't write the words (in cypher ring) in the topic.

So, I'd suggest just updating the rules to say "you must say in cypher ring" for those few people that dont actually know the rules.

TopCat

Gonna have to agree with this one myself.

You say all USD trades are done by people that have been members for a long time, so these members should know the rules.

I myself got the 7 day ban-hammer for the same exact issue even though every 1 knew I was intending on selling it in a cypher ring. I didn't write the words (in cypher ring) in the topic.

So, I'd suggest just updating the rules to say "you must say in cypher ring" for those few people that dont actually know the rules.[/b]
    I think updating the rule is the way to go about this and clear all confusion!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12