Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reasonable Request

This is a discussion on Reasonable Request within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think,to be more organized and to get what the Admins/Moderators requests I would be nice to shorten the KO ...
Page: 1

ShayaN

Red face

I think,to be more organized and to get what the Admins/Moderators requests I would be nice to shorten the KO related sections and to put them into each server sections.
    Examples are:
    Clan Recruitment
    General Chat

Since most people for example Phantomlink requests no "Server Chit Chat" in the server sections,we can have a Sub-Form for General Server Chat which will obviously general server stuff. Along with Clan Recruitment;Instead of having just one section for clans we can have one for each server and it will be sub-form,so a lot of people won't be needing to bump and search a lot.You can make each server section for example Ronark have General Chat for the main and 2 Sub-Forms for Trade & Clan Recruitment.I think this idea is reasonable and good.Also you can do this with Account/Hacked Problems & Cheaters.

I hope this is a good idea for you guys and maybe this can be done.I for one think this is nice so yeah !

ShayaN

This needs to be read

wideload620

agreed would make the forum much more organized as well as easier 4 new members 2 get where they're going

p.s nice sig shayan

Strider

nice idea xD

ShayaN

Thnx thnx
    Get more people informed and this can happen,damn Mods + Admins read <_< xDDD

it has been requested a couple of times before

snoopdoggydog

Bump for a good idea (if old) but needs to be done

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no because this is a community of ko players as a whole...if we do that then the diez/ares sections will be full of posts and all the other servers would have like a total of 100 topisc added up lol

at least this way its all in 1 place and we dont get things like "OMFG UR FROM EDENA GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ARES SECTION U DUNNO WTF UR TALKIGN ABOUT AAAAAAAH"

DragonFire

no because this is a community of ko players as a whole...if we do that then the diez/ares sections will be full of posts and all the other servers would have like a total of 100 topisc added up lol

at least this way its all in 1 place and we dont get things like "OMFG UR FROM EDENA GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ARES SECTION U DUNNO WTF UR TALKIGN ABOUT AAAAAAAH"[/b]

true dat.

ShayaN

Yes but this is more organized and better to understand for people.

should be nice to have a discuss subforum in server sections

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The officals do it and I personally don&#39;t think it works well at all. Keeping it all under a genral meeting place helps gain more different points of view.

The way things are going over this year the shape of the forum will be changing with the times so splitting things into server for server is not the direction we want.

general i don&#39;t think is a good idea, but i do think it would be good to have on each market section server, a &#39;Clan Recruitment&#39; subsection, in the same way Media has the signature sub forum

Guess that would help identify servers easier for clan recruitment

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

general i don&#39;t think is a good idea, but i do think it would be good to have on each market section server, a &#39;Clan Recruitment&#39; subsection, in the same way Media has the signature sub forum

Guess that would help identify servers easier for clan recruitment[/b]

Blimey 2 mods posting the same thing!!!

World domination here we come old friend!

Banned

Blimey 2 mods posting the same thing!!!

World domination here we come old friend![/b]
    OH NO NOT THE DUNGEONS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast