About donations.

This is a discussion on About donations. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think there should be smaller donations too. i know 10$ is not much, but there should be an option ...
Page: 1

Wink

i think there should be smaller donations too.
    i know 10$ is not much, but there should be an option where we can donate a random amount.

for example, i have like 4$ left on my paypal.. i'd like to donte it to Ko4Life

i'm sure Ko4Life will get more donations if we can chose howmuch we donate.

Off: since yesterday i'v been a member of Ko4Life for 2 years now.. and i'v been here since start! so its not long ago Ko4Life celebrated its second birthday lol

i spend alot of time reading this forum and i sure like to donate a bit. ( need to keep some money for prem + kc on new server :P )

Weird to see this coming from Crone :P

Wink

Weird to see this coming from Crone :P[/b]
    its weird to see you post.. GO PLAY DOTA !!! :lol:

Why is that, I have a lot more posts than you do :lol:

Banned

Both of you; shutup

play dota.

GangstamaN

I would like to donate 0.01$.

Banned Senior Member

Paypal Takes fee's for all transactions, so something like a $5 donation would probably only end up giving us like $2 in the end. Plus whenever someone chargesback a donation, theres a chargeback fee ( so pretty much if we win the chargeback [ no idea if we ever won them yet ] that donation has already been spent by paypal

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Paypal Takes fee's for all transactions, so something like a $5 donation would probably only end up giving us like $2 in the end. Plus whenever someone chargesback a donation, theres a chargeback fee ( so pretty much if we win the chargeback [ no idea if we ever won them yet ] that donation has already been spent by paypal[/b]
    There are actually people who chargeback on donations, wow.. It's really sad... I wanna ask you this for a long time know, It is possible to add another type of payment for donations?(Such as MoneyBookers or even W.U) I closed my PayPal after a major scam attempt so don't want to create a new one but still want to donate?

Banned Senior Member

I believe we looked into some other ways in the past, it's pretty much up to Festo on how we accept the payments since the money goes to him. And yes... people do chargeback.... quite a bit actually. We've had people donate, scam people on here with donator status then chargeback, we've had people donate and then chargeback when their donation is also expired, and ofc if we ever have to ban a user who donated... they chargeback as well

Wink

Why is that, I have a lot more posts than you do :lol:[/b]
    lol, i'm not a spammer :P

scam ppl with donator status and then chargeback.. thats just sad -_-

silverbuffer18

true, some people just donate like 0.10 for fun and keep adding it can add up to $10 easy, sometimes i want to empty if i got under $8 but they only choose 10, i support this