Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dragula

About infractions.

This is a discussion on About infractions. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I want to ask what are those Infractions that Moderators are giving? What's the science behind them, if someone get ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default About infractions.

I want to ask what are those Infractions that Moderators are giving? What's the science behind them, if someone get infractions what does it mean?
    What's the point of infraction, because i just received one.

Thanks for answer.

PS: If infraction are nothing, and useless i just want to know what's the point giving infractions if nothing happen?

It's literally just a warning. If you collect too many, you're automatically banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It's literally just a warning. If you collect too many, you're automatically banned.
    Okay.

Did you give 2x Infraction to Nikos? I've reported you, and i see hes posts are gone.

How many Infractions is needed to get a ban?

Probation Senior Member

I got warned one time and my entire account is disabled..by razor. It seems the mods can do whatever the fuck they want. Enjoy

I received infraction for an image from google.. (Posting personal information's) but it was just image from google, who apperently belonged to a friend from Kallop. He stated EU regulations don't allow that, but i have linked a GOOGLE (Link Image).

On other side
    I reported nikos posting personal bank infromations, personal names, adress and Nikos didn't get infraction and i did. Because if nikos got another infraction hes access should be limited because he already receieved several before.

So long story short.
    I get infraction for posting image from google (Public available)
    Nikos don't get infraction for posting privately bank infromations,names,adresses. (Hes post just deleted like nothing happend) (While my deleted + infraction)

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    I received infraction for an image from google.. (Posting personal information's) but it was just image from google, who apperently belonged to a friend from Kallop. He stated EU regulations don't allow that, but i have linked a GOOGLE (Link Image).

On other side
    I reported nikos posting personal bank infromations, personal names, adress and Nikos didn't get infraction and i did. Because if nikos got another infraction hes access should be limited because he already receieved several before.

So long story short.
    I get infraction for posting image from google (Public available)
    Nikos don't get infraction for posting privately bank infromations,names,adresses. (Hes post just deleted like nothing happend) (While my deleted + infraction)
    GDPR protects EU citizines.
    No personal info can be shared which allows people to be identified. Please read up the law, you should know that Grobar.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    GDPR protects EU citizines.
    No personal info can be shared which allows people to be identified. Please read up the law, you should know that Grobar.
    I've just uploaded a image from Facebook Public and received infraction.

Whenever you share photos with your Facebook friends you are giving up ownership of any intellectual property rights you may own in the photos you upload.
    According to Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, any image posted with the Public setting carries the implicit acknowledgment that said photo is available for access and use by anyone -- including
    While on other side, Nikos really violates GDRP by posting bank informations,adresses etc.. And he don't get infraction.

So why I get infraction for doing something legal, while Nikos don't get infraction for doing something VERY ILLEGAL.
    Last edited by Dragula; 08-23-2019 at 07:34 AM.
    DaSinister and EmoPriest like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    I've just uploaded a image from Facebook Public and received infraction.

While on other side, Nikos really violates GDRP by posting bank informations,adresses etc.. And he don't get infraction.

So why I get infraction for doing something legal, while Nikos don't get infraction for doing something VERY ILLEGAL.
    this forum does not give permissions to use pictures of ppl in your personal vendetta.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-28-2023, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-11-2022, 07:44 AM