Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

About Kallop.

This is a discussion on About Kallop. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Kallop, just answer to community why are you keep changing words, and going over other moderators decision and changing your ...
Page: 3

Banned

Kallop, just answer to community why are you keep changing words, and going over other moderators decision and changing your arguments daily.

You are very fresh un-experienced MOD, which was recently playing hes server, but today you are against it, because you hate the admin personally, and there is NO proof at all of him do anything illegal that needs a ban.

Many times we asked mods to provide proof about why he is banned and there was never any proof other than false arguments.

You say people don't like the server?? But tell me why is 300+ players coming to DrevinKO launch this friday 1.May?

I love how literally nobody has a problem with Kallop except the staff of this super-mega-awesome record-breaking majorly populated server that's just supposedly seriously misunderstood by everyone here.

It's entertaining as hell.

That, and me being so special: "... admins, twostars, mods, ...", lol
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I love how literally nobody has a problem with Kallop except the staff of this super-mega-awesome record-breaking majorly populated server that's just supposedly seriously misunderstood by everyone here.

It's entertaining as hell.

That, and me being so special: "... admins, twostars, mods, ...", lol
    They don't have a problem, because they are not advertisting thier server... does it have to be - super-mega-awesome record-breaking, to be allowed to advertise here?
    Two, You can spin me in the face, if you didn't ask kallop to delete drevinko topic, because it had more attention than your server.
    And yeah, you were the only one that supported the Kallop to be the moderator and now you can manipulate with him apperently.

Guess i'll just have to offer more for the banner you took away from me by offering more money than it was..

Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashim View Post
    They don't have a problem, because they are not advertisting thier server... does it have to be - super-mega-awesome record-breaking, to be allowed to advertise here?
    Just to be clear, the only reason I said that is because in just about every post from you/staff members (if not you) that I'm reading, some (usually ridiculous) claim that doesn't even need to be mentioned half the time is brought up. Consistently.

Two, You can spin me in the face, if you didn't ask kallop to delete drevinko topic, because it had more attention than your server.
    ... including this one.

I personally don't give a damn about your server. I'm too busy dealing with ours to be manipulating everyone/sabotaging other servers for attention/etc. While we've had stability issues, we've barely been sleeping -- we've been taking shifts watching over the server while (gradually) fixing general bugs, handling larger issues at the same time, while providing support and doing our best to keep everyone updated. If you think somehow I've had the time to a. *read* your thread, and b. request a mod delete it, you're crazy. >_<

I am wondering where you're getting your info from though, because you seem to state a lot of "facts" that make no sense (how can a thread have more attention if you're not able to post it here?) or can't even be proven. This, and the sudden string of attacks on Kallop, I find comical.
    What exactly prompted it, even? It's not exactly new for you to be banned here; he was the one who gave you a chance...

Banned

Just to be clear, the only reason I said that is because in just about every post from you/staff members (if not you) that I'm reading, some (usually ridiculous) claim that doesn't even need to be mentioned half the time is brought up. Consistently.

... including this one.

I personally don't give a damn about your server. I'm too busy dealing with ours to be manipulating everyone/sabotaging other servers for attention/etc. While we've had stability issues, we've barely been sleeping -- we've been taking shifts watching over the server while (gradually) fixing general bugs, handling larger issues at the same time, while providing support and doing our best to keep everyone updated. If you think somehow I've had the time to a. *read* your thread, and b. request a mod delete it, you're crazy. >_<

I am wondering where you're getting your info from though, because you seem to state a lot of "facts" that make no sense (how can a thread have more attention if you're not able to post it here?) or can't even be proven. This, and the sudden string of attacks on Kallop, I find comical.
    What exactly prompted it, even? It's not exactly new for you to be banned here; he was the one who gave you a chance...
    Yeah I know all that about your server.

He gave me a chance? > He said he didn't even know about it, It's very funny, that he approves my topic, than after 24 hours when topic get so many comments and views he decide to delete it... Why? For this i am not sure, but it's most likely because of you my friend, you must have told him to act in the topic, because my words were recieving a lot of attention.

He also say, he didn't approve the topic.. I mean this is really fucked, clearly something is wrong here.
    I'd accept my ban, if the ban have a back up, but i will never accept a ban of advertisting our server, when clearly it's one of the best 1299 servers.. If not the best.

Now when drevinko is banned ApexKO is getting all comments and it's always on the top, fuck me in the ass friend.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

had good laugh about this shit
    It was really funny.
    Grobar, tought you were dead but apperantly you can't keep "good guy" down.
    This scum of a person will keep existing.
    Oh well
    Kalloppy keep up the good work

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    had good laugh about this shit
    It was really funny.
    Grobar, tought you were dead but apperantly you can't keep "good guy" down.
    This scum of a person will keep existing.
    Oh well
    Kalloppy keep up the good work
    Kallop is dirty

Feed him tuna fish !

Banned

Talking about comedy? let me tell you what comedy is, twostars have apparently no time while he's still here typing, comedy is that you guys can't admit you're just bunch of friends hating on '' Grobar ''. Let me tell you the facts so some people get the picture. '' Grobar '' is not allowed here because of a group of friends that happen to have a friend moderator let me remind you '' Grobar '' banned them from his server before , but they are new mods, what about before you ask me? it's the same thing people have been brainwashed by others. Correct me if I'm wrong twostars wasn't Grobar your friend long time ago I remember that teamspeak would you mind explaining the real reasons behind the scenes?

Hahahahaha this Bijuu retard keeps coming with his comedy gold.

Grobar, why the fuck don't you go skydiving without a parachute?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Hahahahaha this Bijuu retard keeps coming with his comedy gold.

Grobar, why the fuck don't you go skydiving without a parachute?
    1,521 still not a record of trolling comments, keep it up.

Banned

This picture tells us all.. So who is Grobar?

GROBAR = Made up story, of the players who were banned and supported by drama queens.

If you think somehow I've had the time to a. *read* your thread, and b. request a mod delete it, you're crazy. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I pmed him with a link lol. I even linked the topic to people on vent and whatsapp. Even on the ApexKO IRC-Chat for the heck of it.

Little archer Senior Member

And yeah, you were the only one that supported the Kallop to be the moderator and now you can manipulate with him apperently.

Guess i'll just have to offer more for the banner you took away from me by offering more money than it was..

Alright.
    I guess having about 5-8 people posting constantly laughing at your server would count for "attention" to you.

I warned you, and you didn't care, because you clearly think you're above everyone or that people here forget as quickly as those that keep joining your servers.

YOUR INITIAL TOPIC WAS DELETED BY ME. It was at no point banned, at least I didn't consider it that way. It was deleted because people were flaming and your server was closed at that time. Now it is actually banned.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I guess having about 5-8 people posting constantly laughing at your server would count for "attention" to you.
    No it's called trolling by the same players, and if you would care enough you would see that 80% of the posts were positive.
    One of the trolls was/is Diver, which was recently permanent banned and unbanned by '''''''Who'''''' ?

I warned you, and you didn't care, because you clearly think you're above everyone or that people here forget as quickly as those that keep joining your servers.
    Warned me? Dude i am banned since 2011, how you warned me?

It was deleted because people were flaming and your server was closed at that time. Now it is actually banned.
    Who did flame? The topic was deleted because of your and kallops huge E-PENIS, come on lets comfront the facts... You are only a MOD dude, you aren't godfather.
    Banned? It's banned since 2011.

But Razor, you are actually kind of good Moderator, i didn't say anything about you, you just trying to do your job and sometimes you fail at it, due to the influence of other people around you.

Banned

Delete123!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-14-2023, 09:03 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-17-2022, 01:33 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-09-2022, 01:16 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    07-02-2022, 01:13 PM