Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree6Likes

About Kallop.

This is a discussion on About Kallop. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Satan, who are you? And why posting in my topic?... Are you second account of Kallop or something? What bothers ...
Page: 6

Banned

Satan, who are you? And why posting in my topic?... Are you second account of Kallop or something?
    What bothers me the most at the moment, is that Kallop and StoneColdKillah are liening and posting craps about personal informations being abused... And when Moderator is liening you know that many people lie many times.

You see problem is, StoneCold comment that I gave personal infromations to Bijuu? And people believe it, i mean what the fuck?
    Stone, what kind of informations? Your id and password? Don't use same password for game that you use for credit cards, dont be naive.

I have 50.000 Registered ID's and Password's and didn't abuse it.

KALLOP - Dont delete this post, it's important.. Seems you keep deleting my posts when i post proofs.
    Question for Kallop!
    Why are you liening that i abused Spectre's account?
    I did log it and advertise, but he gave me permission. So tell us, why do you LIE again?

Quote Originally Posted by SaTaN View Post
    Hahaha you must be joking man.. Are you serious? These mods are children who need a real adult mod to watch over them because, like children, they can't handle power. (and it's about as much power as a 3rd grade hall monitor at that.)
    They all talk tough about how they can, "Bait people into arguments" because they have steel skin and nothing hurts their feelings................................
    SIKE! Hahahaha after all the shit they talk to other people, I was able to make them ban me on several different accounts because of a little "shit talking".
    Someone's feelings got hurt.... *cough* Razor.
    I'm sure Kallop is no better. I haven't verbally assraped him in quite a while but I am sure he would have banned me had he had mod powers.
    Let's face it, you all act tough, but banning someone who is talking shit to you on a forum? That is the ultimate win. Every time you do it, I get a huge rager because that shit is hilarious and fuckin tickles me pink.

As most of you (oldschoolers) will know, I've been on these forums since before they changed them around and I lost my awesome account.
    So to have the forums run by fucking retarded children is quite sad.. I miss people like Cama and Devile he would patrol the forums so cunty little cry babies wouldn't have to.

Hahaha I hope they got you for all 25 bucks in your bank account.
    Did you post this from the skatepark?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyT View Post
    Satan, who are you? And why posting in my topic?... Are you second account of Kallop or something?
    What bothers me the most at the moment, is that Kallop and StoneColdKillah are liening and posting craps about personal informations being abused... And when Moderator is liening you know that many people lie many times.

You see problem is, StoneCold comment that I gave personal infromations to Bijuu? And people believe it, i mean what the fuck?
    Stone, what kind of informations? Your id and password? Don't use same password for game that you use for credit cards, dont be naive.

I have 50.000 Registered ID's and Password's and didn't abuse it.

KALLOP - Dont delete this post, it's important.. Seems you keep deleting my posts when i post proofs.
    Question for Kallop!
    Why are you liening that i abused Spectre's account?
    I did log it and advertise, but he gave me permission. So tell us, why do you LIE again?
    You do realize there's a notice if I delete a post and mods can still see the posts if they want to right? I have only quoted posts from the past. You did actually try and edit the post he made though.

By the way, what's "liening"?

Edit: Post some more stuff pls. I'm quite bored atm. Reading your conspiracy theories is always entertaining.

Little archer Senior Member

Smfh. Kids these days...

Banned Senior Member

Lol.... this fucking topic tho.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Fact 9632: Kallop is very gay.

I suggest you to stop this shit man, you're only making fun of yourself.

this topic killed any dignity you had left (If you even had any left..)

Im actually happy i dont have to deal with this anymore.

I feel sorry for you two now.
    Darken likes this.

I pretty much tl:dr'ed from page 2 to 6 , but DrevinKO was related to someone with an horrible reputation (cant remeber who it was as i havnt been close to the forum these last weeks, but im sure i was the one who delivered that topic to our vault) ,anyhow, Kallop is by far one of the most capable persons in this forum to moderate , hence he has my hand on his back , and on his right ass-cheek sometimes.

Banned Senior Member

Kallop is a faggot.
    razor likes this.

Well you know what? DrevinKo doesnt deserve to be on G4L along with oldmyko
    They both have bugged their panels to make it look like there are actual players which there is lack of.
    Banning Grobar doesn't hurt G4L at all.. the only person it affects is you.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    Well you know what? DrevinKo doesnt deserve to be on G4L along with oldmyko
    They both have bugged their panels to make it look like there are actual players which there is lack of.
    Banning Grobar doesn't hurt G4L at all.. the only person it affects is you.

Sorry to kill your dream, but every private server does that.

Professionalko doesnt md-games doesnt bazinga ko didnt titanko doesnt so something else please?

So, hello. I'm new to this topic. How does this work? Do we share our feelings about kallop with each other or do we straight up bash that little piece of nordic masters doing, forum moderating, final legacy mage playing... Just lemme now, im in

Edit: Damn the last entry was in 2015. I'm late to the party... @black lets resurrect this topic??

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    So, hello. I'm new to this topic. How does this work? Do we share our feelings about kallop with each other or do we straight up bash that little piece of nordic masters doing, forum moderating, final legacy mage playing... Just lemme now, im in

Edit: Damn the last entry was in 2015. I'm late to the party... @black lets resurrect this topic??

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    i hate you black
    i hate you alot

also, can someone message grobar to fire up the topics?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-14-2023, 09:03 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-17-2022, 01:33 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-09-2022, 01:16 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    07-02-2022, 01:13 PM