about lavells ban. mods please read.

This is a discussion on about lavells ban. mods please read. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Dear Ko4life. I am sorry for the problems that i have caused and i know that alot of you think ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default about lavells ban. mods please read.

Dear Ko4life. I am sorry for the problems that i have caused and i know that alot of you think that i am a scammer. please let me tell my story.
    Blanqueta or w/e his name is pmed me wanting to buy 800 kc for 15m. on the server titan. so i agreed. We then agreed that i would pm him the code on msn. I thought i did. i sent it to the wrong msn. blanquetas msn is jorge just like one of my old clan mates. so i thought nothing of it. I didnt know if blanqueta was a trustie or not. the next day he told me that he never got the code. and then used very valgur language and was calling me an idiot. i told him nice try etc i sent the code your not pulling a fast one on me. and i shrugged it off. he then continued to pm me and i told him that i didnt care blah blah i was quitting anyways. few days later i get a pm on msn from my old clan member jorge on msn. he tells me thanks and he is on t1 and to add him to clan. i was like wtf??? then noticed what had happend. i did send the code to the wrong guy. i then pmed blanq and told him sorry and gave him back his money + some. He is still salty to me ingame but i think he is over it. i have offer this guy a skelly belt a 1gb for the trouble but he wont accept.

I am very trusted and would never scam intentionally. scam for 15m....COME ON GUYS.. I am probibly one of the most geared on titan FFS lol. i give away so much unqiues and gold that this case does not make sense.

FOR THE MODS:: i didnt know how to contact you so i made this account. you can ban it i was just trying to get my story out. i am in no way a scammer and i wanted to clear that up. my hotmail is [email protected] please add me so i can give more proofs to clear my name.

I am guilty of not handling this in the way i wanted to. yet i did. and i think that i should get a second chance. i dont even care if im banned from the market. i just want to be a part of the community again.

thanks.

lavell.

Banned

Moved to the right section..
    Will just leave this here as legendz is the mod who banned you
    http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5316/lavel6.jpg

lol, you think I'm going to accept items or money to change my opinion about you? . What you write about the wrong person on MSN, is a lie. What happened here is that you thought you could make fun of people, with an attitude of idiot child, and possibly if I were someone else, you will had stolen his money. I didnt think to yourself trusted, and I dont know if anyone here can trust you.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Moved to the right section..
    Will just leave this here as legendz is the mod who banned you
    http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5316/lavel6.jpg
    Ummm, you're tracking legend won't be back for some time now...

Little archer Senior Member

lol bye again weirdo

Hahah, did he just write that shit in comic sans?

Banned Senior Member

i feel bad for the guy hes to mentally unstable for his own good, tbh i doubt its his fault i talked to him ingame a few times seemed like a fine lad but he did scam for 800kc idk how much lower u can get lol

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i feel bad for the guy hes to mentally unstable for his own good, tbh i doubt its his fault i talked to him ingame a few times seemed like a fine lad but he did scam for 800kc idk how much lower u can get lol
    The funniest thing about the topic is that he got raped by MrRapist in the 2nd post made to this thread :P