Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Nice Job Eric

This is a discussion on Nice Job Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; zzzzz Such a pussy to lock a topic that you're losing. You admit to playing stat edited character - that ...
Page: 1

mc_macking

Default Nice Job Eric

zzzzz Such a pussy to lock a topic that you're losing.

You admit to playing stat edited character - that would be called cheating dumbass. Your pathetic reasons mean nothing. So you can play a 100% legit character. This makes it ok to play one that is not legit? You think 7k hp doesnt give an advantage to your party? Obviously this excuse is full of holes. No defense armor no uniques only glave +7 blah blah blah. So he's not leet geared. Do you think everyone is cz has better than that? Look around you. There's quite a few players in cz that still dont have the hp or ap you do.

Again, you accuse an entire clan of buying items from "illegit" sources. Can you name these sources? Can you show any proof of these sources? Your basesless accusations just show which of us is ignorant. Both our clans have members who bought items from ebay. Care to tell me how your members know they bought from legit sources and ours didnt?

I came out of no where? I lvld Markozino's mage back in Ko to 60 for usd. I used this usd to buy items. I logged his account and exp'd him alongside my mage. I would consider this "working hard to gain my status and gear". These items were earned and well deserved.

btw: You dont allow me to be around these forums. I allow myself. Sure, you can ban account and IP ban. But if I want to post I'll create new account or use proxy. So go ahead and throw your weight around. Take me a few minutes when I get off work to be back here anyway.

Good luck to you too bud. Hopefully all the others playing F9 can get a few more lvls for you.

Volcanic

Seems i`ve had to come here too <_<

And Waz, I thought better of you whereas all you've represented is blatant ignorance and an unwilligness to understand basic logic. *
    2200 AP = hits crap, and that is with a glave 7 *
    7200 HP = good yes however lacking the normal 20 weapon defense from uniques and about 100 less AC than a normal 70 warrior it doesn't do much good. *
    Please do the math or I'll repeatedly bring up a dull retarded comment about numbers as you do to zero in every other post. *

Anyway, I'm betting there will be posts about me locking this thread while putting my last word in, however sorry to say but any argument you can bring up can easily be squashed. I don't leave holes in my arguments, the only continuation there will be would have waz and macking mindlessly repeating themselves expecting to get a different result.
    I have. That char has:

85 ac less than me(weapon defs not included)
    roughly 150 ap less
    and well over a thousand HP more.

Now, seeing 20% more health is pretty much the same as 20 weapon def, you have yourself a nice little char. And as i said, its primary purpose was to be a sleeper. Put it in shell and all the trimmings and you couldn`t hide it if you bought everyone gold premium.

I have no holes in my arguement, no do i repeat anything except what you chose to ignore.

Yay for childish moderators;

yeah eric is a little bitch who locks topics...mostly always getting the last say because he thinks he is cool

Can someone explain me about his stats?

Default Re: Nice Job Eric

Originally posted by mc_macking
    Again, you accuse an entire clan of buying items from "illegit" sources. Can you name these sources? Can you show any proof of these sources? Your basesless accusations just show which of us is ignorant. Both our clans have members who bought items from ebay. Care to tell me how your members know they bought from legit sources and ours didnt?

I can name the sources as well as show proof, but I'm not going to since u urself know who I'm talking about prolly. And don't drag the whole Refugee in this because not everyone usd's like u oke baba? <_<. I'm done with this thread, just wanted to tell u not to say his clan usd's when we don't.

mc_macking

Did I accuse your entire clan? Do you see that anywhere? NO. And I find it completely impossible for you to show proof that our entire clan has bought from illegit sources. I know of some who have bought items off ebay. I myself think if you have the money to spend, it's your own business. The only reason I point out other babashoppers is due to the hypocritical acussations other toss out. You may have proof about some members. But i will bet my character that you cant find proof that I have bought anything for USD.

Again, I did not mention everyone in your clan. I party with Refugee and I like most of you. I am not calling Refugee a cheating clan. I am, though, pointing out that you do have some members who have paid USD for items. Every clan has them. I have no problem with that.

My point is that if you cheat or babashop, how do you have the nerve to accuse others.....

I'm done here. Ban me, flame me. I dont give a damn.

If a random turkish player stated he was playing on a character with edited stats, both these topics would be full of venoom and flames. But since it's Eric no one will say anything. Sad that when someone "respected" admits cheating everyone turns a deaf ear.

I'm pretty sure dex gives something to warriors, maybe accuracy or increase legcut/scream slow/stun rate. If it didnt add anything, why do warriors got a +DEX skill (berserker tree) ?
    so he has edited stats by gm or what? (btv 7200 hp and 2200 ap on lvl 70 worrior with glave +7 even with undying would be hard to do that)

Hostage

Where's the original topic?

who cares if you would be offered to play a 255 stat char you would do it too all this talk about im more legit than you is getting really gay

DragonFire

Originally posted by NYchris
    who cares if you would be offered to play a 255 stat char you would do it too all this talk about im more legit than you is getting really gay
    =1 -_-

Whats this about u admitting to buyin duped accessories and compounding them then? mc_macking

mac i love u.

:wub:

Banned

Originally posted by NYchris
    can i buy your "legit" iron bow +9?

Kik0

So, no-one else thinks that such characters/items in CZ spices things up a bit and makes it more interesting?

who ever had a legit iron bow 9 idiot

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast