Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About Sig's.

This is a discussion on About Sig's. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; If I had my way, NO flag would be allowed on the site because I don't believe real world political ...
Page: 3

Yun_Yuuzhan

If I had my way, NO flag would be allowed on the site because I don't believe real world political references have any relevance in an MMO forum. However, I was overruled. A flag in and of itself is not against our rules, but slogans, images, poems, blurbs, etc. generally are.

I have my images blocked because I tend to view these forums from work, so I recommend you use Mozilla Firefox and have it block all external image linkings. Unfortunately, this does not get rid of avatars. <_<

Any questions about the way things are done here, please have a chat with Devile/Festo. They make the rules, we only enforce them.

tolgahan

what is Demultu?
    n how can u be sure that they are turk
    ty

There should be some sig size limit....
    Or soon ppl will use wallpapers as their sigs....

UgUrKa_TuRKa

MetalX . U dont wanna Turkish flag ?So why u put kuwait flag on your avartar.

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    @
    Why cant you have it? Because we asked you not to. Is this a hard task? Or do I need to start banning people for them to understand were serious about it?

You know these signatures start flames. Why do you need to bring flames to our forums? *<_<

And who always starts the flaming and bitching for those kind of things?? The jews of course.[/b]
    flammeee hahahah...... they are killing us ...... why we will shut up..? hahaha I hope u live in lebanon[/b]

they are killin ur ppl because u are killing their maybe ?

imo both hezbollah and israel are retards.

<!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

There should be some sig size limit....
    Or soon ppl will use wallpapers as their sigs....
    [/quote]

u are the man to talk about that

Banned

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    MetalX . U dont wanna Turkish flag ?So why u put kuwait flag on your avartar.
    he is not kuwaiti -_- he is 11 year old kid from us who keep spamming bullshit on forums they banned all his 3 accounts:
    AndTheHeroFails
    another one i dont remmeber
    and metal x
    FAGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123