Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

about warns..

This is a discussion on about warns.. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Plodez un-rightfully warned me because I posted a "Gb" site or at least, what he THOUGHT was a gb site ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Plodez un-rightfully warned me because I posted a "Gb" site or at least, what he THOUGHT was a gb site - But you can check Mog's - It don't sell anything on Knight Online - and Since Topics can be talked about in WoW about buying gold and what sites are honest and what not - I want this 10% Removed for being bullshit, He won't even pm me back after I asked him nicely.[/b]
    Makes no difference to how you interact with the forum, so it stays no matter what your view is on it.

Banned

Theres been talk about how this forum has not been doing to good. As in users, always flaming in some sort/just people breaking the rules all the time. So inorder to make this a better place we have to step up the warns/longer mutes/bans (even perm ban on first warning) to the users who are utterly out of control. As you can see with Plodez stepping up his game and Felix also too, we are slowly but surely going to fix this issue.

i can only hope audio is next, no offence but i just hate everything single one of your posts. all you ever do is make everything someone posts into a negative one with some smart ass tone.

ps. nvm he was next :P, didnt see there was a third page

ps2. frankie modding game is kicking ass right now.

ps3. happy now frankie

oh shi-

admins are getting gangsta

edit: looks like ko4l rolled down to official forums in my absence

Banned

oh shi-

admins are getting gangsta

edit: looks like ko4l rolled down to official forums in my absence[/b]
    You have to realize on officials they do not tolerate anything. We tolerate alot which resulted in what we have now, a delima. If we were consistent and not being so lenient like we use to then we wouldn't have this problem. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

You have to realize on officials they do not tolerate anything. We tolerate alot which resulted in what we have now, a delima. If we were consistent and not being so lenient like we use to then we wouldn't have this problem. Drastic times call for drastic measures.[/b]
    yep, if you screw up you get 33% warn 3 warns to level up :/

Boyce

70% here

70% here[/b]
    And will only get higher if you post about it.........

agendas

One of my warns is from Majix (retired mod) Can I get it lifed :P It was one of those reactions to man vs. hatchet thing anyway and there wasn't anything bad about it lol (it wasn't even the actual video)

One of my warns is from Majix (retired mod) Can I get it lifed :P It was one of those reactions to man vs. hatchet thing anyway and there wasn't anything bad about it lol (it wasn't even the actual video)[/b]
    No and if people keep on about it I will inc rease all the warns and throw out banns.

Banned

Phantom owned me, i am at 10%

agendas

No and if people keep on about it I will inc rease all the warns and throw out banns.[/b]
    hehe NP :P I don't plan on misbehaving in the future so I'll be content with my warn level.

People with high warns must think that if we reset their warns then we will not bann them if it goes higher. Warns have no effect on how YOU interact with the forum , it is a tool for the staff. I don't care if you are at 10% or 90% it's staying no matter what and moaing is a good way of getting banned or having your total warn DOUBLED and if you hit 100% then it will be bye bye ko4life fgor you!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

And will only get higher if you post about it.........[/b]
    wth..

Maybe its good for everyone if you guys update the rules so everything is clear..

Banned

Alot of rules is basically common sense. Not sure if it was either Shurt or Phantom or maybe both, but they have stated in IRC that they do not want Ko4life rules to be as long as k2's TOS, thus equals not every little thing is posted under the rules topic in the announcements section.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast