Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

about warns..

This is a discussion on about warns.. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Alot of rules is basically common sense.[/b] hence so many warns couldnt resist...
Page: 5

Zaczaco11

Alot of rules is basically common sense.[/b]
    hence so many warns

couldnt resist

hence so many warns
    couldnt resist [/b]
    As much as it pains me to agree with you, you have no idea.

Arthurios

Moe will not be posting any more. I can't put up with idiots any more. First of many many people I will bann over the next few days.[/b]
    Sorry to bring this up again, but I already was wondering where that idiot moe was. Hehe thank god he is banned. I was getting tired with all the discussions with him and his stupid racist arguments. It was about time he got banned.

Don't worry. Every (most) forum member(s) gets 10 chances ( 10x10=100%). Doing something good for the community or w/e, helping will sometimes result in a warn being taken away by a mod.

Banned

I'm at 40%, it doesn't go away, I was at 10% for like....a year. Just look at it as a reminder of how deep in the shit hole you are when you decide to flame.[/b]
    very very very very true........ also it reminds you lessons learned and when you read topics you will have a different outlook

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I tend to give out really heavy banns but I will also be more likely to unbann someone who apologies for their actions.

if your adult enough to admit your wrong and apologies then your going to get a second chance.

What people don't understand that offensive language that is used in a loose term on the street or in games is not going to be tolerated here. Growing up in the 80's I still saw a huge amount of narrow minded views and voilence from people discriminating others. I hate in any form words that are offensive ( ****** is going to get you in really big trouble with me if I see you use it ).

agendas

I tend to give out really heavy banns but I will also be more likely to unbann someone who apologies for their actions.

if your adult enough to admit your wrong and apologies then your going to get a second chance.

What people don't understand that offensive language that is used in a loose term on the street or in games is not going to be tolerated here. Growing up in the 80's I still saw a huge amount of narrow minded views and voilence from people discriminating others. I hate in any form words that are offensive ( ****** is going to get you in really big trouble with me if I see you use it ).[/b]
    I think you might be referring to my sig...I don't want the warn removed because I obviously deserved it but if it was offensive to anyone including yourself I'd just like to say sorry.

Meh i got 10% and I don't really care. I'm glad im getting attention

Don't worry. Every (most) forum member(s) gets 10 chances ( 10x10=100%). Doing something good for the community or w/e, helping will sometimes result in a warn being taken away by a mod.[/b]

Is that true? I dont think ive seen someone get their warm off for doing something commendable to accommodate for breakin the rules.

Meh i got 10% and I don't really care. I'm glad im getting attention [/b]

If you brag like that you might get more. :P

I got 10% about 1 year ago when harry potter 7 book was released

in the topic about it I said something like "Harry gets killed by ron at the end", the reason I got warn was "not using spoiler tag"

funny i think

Uzu

I got 10% about 1 year ago when harry potter 7 book was released

in the topic about it I said something like "Harry gets killed by ron at the end", the reason I got warn was "not using spoiler tag"

funny i think[/b]
    lol at this one and the mod who warned u xD

cRuX

I'm quite sure all of my 3 warns have came from vandy. They've also all came from the Signature section I believe. I've been like 10day banned only twice but my warn is 30%..gay. Vandy also nicely bans me without warning before hand. It's annoying that nothing is said and the topic is alive for 3 days and then I log in to find I'm banned without even being warned to stop posting on the subject. I pm'd him last time and he took the time to respond to my complaint with a "no problem". Really funny.....but not really.

Banned

Oh how people need the mods to "baby" them. You flamed a guy over a sig. A SIG. Then you go back into the topic and start flaming again. Now you act so innocent when telling the rest of the forum your warns. You have 7 more warns left now get over it.

cRuX

Oh how people need the mods to "baby" them. You flamed a guy over a sig. A SIG. Then you go back into the topic and start flaming again. Now you act so innocent when telling the rest of the forum your warns. You have 7 more warns left now get over it.[/b]
    You're a fucking cunt. Get your facts straight..I was not flaming the kid..he flamed me and flamed me and flamed me..after 2 days of taking flame I finally told the kid to stfu that he sucks and then I get banned. I don't go on this forum to flame I come here to enjoy myself and when the bitch can't take criticism it's not my fault. I accept the banning and I DID flame him but that was after 4-5 posts in the topic that were not flame at all and were directed toward him. I don't want to argue about this..I think you're a good mod vandy it's just I felt I was treated unfairly.

Banned

you're a fucking idiot

as for the sig(s).. They lack compo..only think you need to work on until you get that you won't improve anywhere else.[/b]

This is your first reply in the topic. You flamed a guy because you disagreed with his opinion. I don't want to argue either too man it's just this agitated me "Get your facts straight..I was not flaming the kid..he flamed me and flamed me and flamed me..after 2 days of taking flame I finally told the kid to stfu that he sucks and then I get banned"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast