Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

about warns..

This is a discussion on about warns.. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This is your first reply in the topic. You flamed a guy because you disagreed with his opinion. I don't ...
Page: 6

cRuX

This is your first reply in the topic. You flamed a guy because you disagreed with his opinion. I don't want to argue either too man it's just this agitated me "Get your facts straight..I was not flaming the kid..he flamed me and flamed me and flamed me..after 2 days of taking flame I finally told the kid to stfu that he sucks and then I get banned"[/b]
    Yes well the kid kept giving bullshit advice..I was pointing out that he lacks knowledge and shouldn't be listened too..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You're a fucking cunt. Get your facts straight..I was not flaming the kid..he flamed me and flamed me and flamed me..after 2 days of taking flame I finally told the kid to stfu that he sucks and then I get banned. I don't go on this forum to flame I come here to enjoy myself and when the bitch can't take criticism it's not my fault. I accept the banning and I DID flame him but that was after 4-5 posts in the topic that were not flame at all and were directed toward him. I don't want to argue about this..I think you're a good mod vandy it's just I felt I was treated unfairly.[/b]

I am not tolerating that language , you can have 3 days off to wash that fowle mouth of yours out.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

He has not a spark of decency

cRuX

He has not a spark of decency[/b]
    and you not a spark of brilliance.

wow someone needs to put a bullet in this threads head

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456