Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Abuse of power

This is a discussion on Abuse of power within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; when I saw this topic title I was thinking to myself wtf have I done now I don't go into ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

when I saw this topic title I was thinking to myself wtf have I done now

I don't go into the ventrilo that often but any issues I am happy to deal with people.

xR3QUI3Mx

when I saw this topic title I was thinking to myself wtf have I done now
    I don't go into the ventrilo that often but any issues I am happy to deal with people.[/b]
    i want my virginity back can u do that?

Banned

greydin haha gg...

yea dude, nobody likes a screamer..

Banned

yea dude, nobody likes a screamer..[/b]

glad my responsiblity is gone , usually i just muted you and globaled you after that

cama

when I saw this topic title I was thinking to myself wtf have I done now [/b]
    really? i said to myself "wtf did eric do now?" :P

Banned

hmm so is someone going to be baned haha? im interested in this topic now haha

Banned

hmm so is someone going to be baned haha? im interested in this topic now haha[/b]
    no

haha

RiseAgainst_

I am glad i was able to talk to greydin. He is a very respectable man once you get to know the things he has done/does. Very smart person and he will also be someone (I hope) to help me in the future with my decision on the military.

Hes not some little kid. He is a adult and if you know you are speaking to a adult on vent you treat them with respect. Thats what i do if i know they are older then me. Maybe he didn't know he was talking loud in vent.

Seriously was that necessary? Seriously don't get why people do this. Wish their was 1 kind of MOD who went around warning someone for every 1 emotion - 1-2 word replys. Maybe then people will realize to not do this.[/b]
    U cant complain u used to be the biggest spammer for a big time man, u used to annoy everybody

Banned

U cant complain u used to be the biggest spammer for a big time man, u used to annoy everybody[/b]
    Give me your proof of spam.

Other then that keep your mouth shut.

Did i say a +1 post or just emotion like half the people on here do now? ----> Yes i did and the 1 time i did i was warned. The reason why not many people liked me was because
    1: i posted to much
    2: they did not like my opinion
    and
    3: I really didn't go offtopic, i was on topic and replied with atleast 2 sentences IF not a whole dam paragraph with each reply.

So stop your gripping about spamming because their was no spam. Well maybe the time i was doing it in the ko4lifenewsfeed but i have a legitimate reason.

If your so worried about spam, then why go offtopic and change the subject to me when this topic is not even about me?

RiseAgainst_

You look so childish when u pay attention and take the time to write a long post to a comment like that, lol.

Banned

You look so childish when u pay attention and take the time to write a long post to a comment like that, lol.[/b]
    Proves my point

/case closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12