Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Abuse of power in ko4life

This is a discussion on Abuse of power in ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Moderators and users , I want to report an abuse of power in this forum , mythlost gave a infraction ...
Page: 1

Default Abuse of power in ko4life

Moderators and users , I want to report an abuse of power in this forum , mythlost gave a infraction to Boxxie , for telling the truth in the forum , this is a discussion forum, where everyone is free to give an opinion , and if a moderator dislikes, has no right to punish users . In this post

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting For OldSchoolKo KRONOS After the Wipe

Boxxie corrected to a user about the position of the clans in OldSchoolko , Received insults of other users (not sanctioned by mythlost ) , and when Boxxie returned to respond, was bloked and delete the comment. Boxxie received an infraction, by clarifying that the first clan of the server is another clan different to the clan of mythlost , And boxxie. Said it in response to a user who is not telling the truth. So nobody can say nothing here against mythlost Clan, because he gives a infraction? . This is called abuse of authority, and if he gives an infraction to boxxie , why dont give a infraction to their friends who insult boxxie?

Everyone has the right to opine, without lying and no disrespect to others , And if the moderators will punish anyone. do it fairly, not benefiting some by friendship with the moderators.

( Not sure if this is the right section to put this, if it is not, please move it where appropriate. )

Actually i left his first post in which he said the clan was #2 on the list if you didn't notice, the post i deleted was because he was starting a flame war in a clan topic and was doing it on purpose to get a rise out of that specific clan. If the other guy would of started it i would of gave him an infraction but Boxxie was the one who started it. If I didn't delete his post then it would be a clan vs clan flame war right now wouldn't it? I have gave plenty of people multiply warning in different threads yet they keep doing things so I'm gonna start giving infractions. I thank you for your feed back though.

Austin say this :

Listen here idiot! Are you being serious? No one played since we found out the server is going to close! As long as we played no one had top over us so shut the fuck up!
    I looked up the nps for your fearless clan leader! Congratz! 949 nps is a amazing accomplishment. New Age sucks and I almost want to say they will never be better then second rate however in reality I know they won't even be that good.

And this :

Just expressing how much of an idiot I think you are.

FreekaleeK say this :

Because we stopped playing you fuckin cretin, get off our balls already you little shrimpdicked bitch.

Boxxie put SS and say you mad? . If you give infraction to Boxxie and delete comment when Boxxie respond to this guys , Give infraction to they are too . Boxxie put a SS saying another clan is the top 1 , no is spawn or troll , is only the true . You are abusing your power, and that is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Austin say this :

Listen here idiot! Are you being serious? No one played since we found out the server is going to close! As long as we played no one had top over us so shut the fuck up!
    I looked up the nps for your fearless clan leader! Congratz! 949 nps is a amazing accomplishment. New Age sucks and I almost want to say they will never be better then second rate however in reality I know they won't even be that good.

And this :

Just expressing how much of an idiot I think you are.

FreekaleeK say this :

Because we stopped playing you fuckin cretin, get off our balls already you little shrimpdicked bitch.

Boxxie put SS and say you mad? . If you give infraction to Boxxie and delete comment when Boxxie respond to this guys , Give infraction to they are too . Boxxie put a SS saying another clan is the top 1 , no is spawn or troll , is only the true . You are abusing your power, and that is not right.
    Like i said they are all responding to what he posted he started it and knew what he was doing this is exactly what you guys wanted, and i had to stop it somewhere so it wouldn't go any further and be a huge flame war. If i didnt give him a infraction he would stil be posting in the topic trying to get a rise out of more people. That's basically the definition of trolling, and im actually gonna start monitoring more of the Clan sections as this type of thing is happening more often in most the clan topics in which people have pmed me about.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Like i said they are all responding to what he posted he started it and knew what he was doing this is exactly what you guys wanted, and i had to stop it somewhere so it wouldn't go any further and be a huge flame war. If i didnt give him a infraction he would stil be posting in the topic trying to get a rise out of more people. That's basically the definition of trolling.
    Boxxie has not insulted anyone, just put a SS saying the top is another clan. No reason to insult Boxxie, least justify that.
    This is an open forum, and Boxxie not untrue or insult anyone,

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Boxxie has not insulted anyone, just put a SS saying the top is another clan. No reason to insult Boxxie, least justify that.
    This is an open forum, and Boxxie not untrue or insult anyone,
    I didn't say he insulted them i said he was trolling them trying to get a rise out of them to start a flame war in which he obviously succeeded since were having this chat.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I didn't say he insulted them i said he was trolling them trying to get a rise out of them to start a flame war in which he obviously succeeded since were having this chat.
    No, Boxxie has not done anything wrong, a member of your clan, said they were top 1, Boxxie just clarify that was not true, that you were the second ( The SS, demonstrated it ) , and they insulted Boxxie, then you exploiting your Moderator status, gave to Boxxie an infraction .Boxxie just told the truth, and no disrespect to anyone. I think you should remove the infraction , and give it to FreekaleeK and Austin . Boxxie not lied, not insulted, nor made spawn. And you're abusing your moderator position, defending your friends.

biased mod is biased.

Infract all involved or don't infract at all.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Infract all involved or don't infract at all.
    This, all day.

so they get butt hurt over someone posting a screen that showed them not being #1 *this still matters?* and they freak out for not being #1... clearly thats like me saying 1+1=over 9000 <_<

Banned Senior Member

Why would he give infractions to those who responded? the little failure decided to come in and flame and he got what he deserved along with an infraction, and now he's crying?

Rule: Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.

I can't find the part where it says "but if you didn't start it, feel free to flame in return."
    MrRapist and N4v4rr0 like this.

i don't say that this was correct but really blanquita posting this? if mods were fair you would have gotten banned before sow don't even bother.
    just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Rule: Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.

I can't find the part where it says "but if you didn't start it, feel free to flame in return."
    Since when do we punish the people who respond to the trolls and not the troll himself who started it on purpose for this exaxt reason.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast