Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Abuse of power in ko4life

This is a discussion on Abuse of power in ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by mythlost Maybe you should read camas post again he already stated what he thought, so I don't ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Maybe you should read camas post again he already stated what he thought, so I don't know why your still arguing.
    Because what you say does not make sense, and all you do is justify to your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Because what you say does not make sense, and all you do is justify to your friends.
    Yes all the mods are biased against you that's why you have been caught selling for your friends and clannies 4 different times which one is post to be a bannable offense yet your still here so plz stop with the bias part. I'm not justifying anything Cama has already posted on the subject the end.
    Last edited by mythlost; 12-24-2012 at 05:45 PM.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I unlocked the topic, no need for it to be locked. This whole section revolves around people being able to voice their opinions about the forum. If you're done replying myth, then you're done replying but topic doesn't need to be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Infract all involved or don't infract at all.
    I agree with you buddy

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

So you all have now moved to private server with all the drama as well?
    You should all come EUKO, its best KO server so far,
    but some extra drama would make it even more fun ^^

Banned Senior Member

Everyone shut the fuck up and bow down.

Little archer Senior Member

id comment but i have hijacked some clan threads before.

Banned Senior Member

Ok, now for the true abuse of power, who the fuck is this KrepiN? from what I know, back in the days he was known as a scammer and he even scammed Josh, and now he's a trade section mod who gives me infractions whenever he likes.

wheneveer i like.
    razor likes this.

​The plot thickens.
    ResserGD likes this.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Personally I'd have infra tend all of them. "Fucking cretin" isn't exactly polite. And to be honest, can we really class this as a troll? I mean, yes he is trying to wind them up so maybe, but come on ... I wind up people every day when their football team loses or aren't top of the table (talking about soccer to all you American douchers =P). This happens all the time ... Either way I don't necessarily think banning the original troller and not others is unfair - the rest of the flames wouldn't happen without it. My quarms are with seeing it as a troll. I actually think its quite funny lol.
    JimX likes this.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

For crying out loud. "QQ, my frıend wuz infracted, plz admın ban mod". Don't you kids have anything better to do?
    Infractions pretty much mean nothing because they clear over time (am I rite?) so calm your tits and obey the rules and you'll be just fine.

ps. KONY2012!
    KrepiN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    For crying out loud. "QQ, my frıend wuz infracted, plz admın ban mod". Don't you kids have anything better to do?
    Infractions pretty much mean nothing because they clear over time (am I rite?) so calm your tits and obey the rules and you'll be just fine.

ps. KONY2012!
    clear over time, but if you get too many at same time you obviously get banned automaticly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post

ps. KONY2012!

Here anyone ask , that give ban to anyone. Here the point is that there can be no favoritism, nor the forum can handle for one is a friend of another, that is not right. The friends of the moderator, spawn and troll other post, and he does not do anything, but if someone says that they are not the number 1 in a private, and put one SS, he deletes the post and give an infraction. That is disrespectful to other users. O judges all equally, or does not judge anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Here anyone ask , that give ban to anyone. Here the point is that there can be no favoritism, nor the forum can handle for one is a friend of another, that is not right. The friends of the moderator, spawn and troll other post, and he does not do anything, but if someone says that they are not the number 1 in a private, and put one SS, he deletes the post and give an infraction. That is disrespectful to other users. O judges all equally, or does not judge anyone.
    get over with it ... life is usually not fair lol... whoever knows the *stuff* is favored.. same goes on this forum.. when you create the ideal world. you can ask equal terms.. for now.. take it or leave it >< and besides who cares about the top 1 on a server.. more likely on a PRV srv.. going offtopic on a clan recruitment topic isn't the correct thing to do in 1st place.. I agree the undez guys reacted badly but boxxie shouldn't jump in there since he had no intention to join them..

P.S if i was mythlost i would ask another mod to clean up my clans reqruitment trolling just to avoid all this.. I am 99% sure that if some other admin had done the same thing.. we would have no drama.. people are going suspicious on everything -.-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast