Can you make a Cabal forum?

This is a discussion on Can you make a Cabal forum? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hail admins and mods!, i would like to know if you can make a cabal subforum, it is a great ...
Page: 1

Default Can you make a Cabal forum?

Hail admins and mods!, i would like to know if you can make a cabal subforum, it is a great game and i know that some ppl here play it... thanks

But Tez will come back to the forum! :P

I think a large poll would be best for deciding on what games to add, Cabal could be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    But Tez will come back to the forum! :P

I think a large poll would be best for deciding on what games to add, Cabal could be an option.
    Tez is gonna play aion with all his clan now ^^^, but ill like to see a cabal subforum, talk with the other mods and admins and lets see what they say

You would love to see a Cabal forum, ok fine, but who else? Max 5-10 players. Will it really be worth to add another, inactive section to this forum?

Don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    You would love to see a Cabal forum, ok fine, but who else? Max 5-10 players. Will it really be worth to add another, inactive section to this forum?

Don't think so.
    I never said that i would love a cabal forum, i think that it will encourage other ppl to play and the newbs to check out tips and guides, also Gamers4life would have more members (Guys that play cabal and are looking for a forum)

If there is a plenty of support for one, I'm sure that could happen. As it stands, Soenne is right. We do need to go through and clean up our current subforums a bit.