Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Admins of Ko4life

This is a discussion on Admins of Ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; "Why are you allowing Snoxd.net to be advertised on your forums through signatures? Example- d4rki, bazzeeka and a few others ...
Page: 1

"Why are you allowing Snoxd.net to be advertised on your forums through signatures? Example- d4rki, bazzeeka and a few others I can't think of atm.

Seriously makes me sick to see this openly allowed on ko4life these days.. About to say bb to this forum as it's becoming full of cheaters.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol GG advertising it more
    but hey everyone knows about it now
    so eh

There is much more stuff on snoxd than just "USKO hacking".

And at least they have rules in there =)

rasta

wrong section?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

since when does READING snoxd make someone a cheater? thats like saying someone is a criminal for being friends with someone who in the future or has in the past robbed a bank....the company u keep doesnt decide what U are, ur own ACTIONS decide what u are

if anyone has proof of darki, bazzeeka, or others cheating...then feel free to post them in the problem resolution center and i can almost guarantee an admin or mod would ban them in no time at all :/

fact is though they dont cheat they just read the forum

idiocy of average ko4life member: +1

LOOKY THERE KARYSA, U LEVELED UP THE IDIOCY LEVEL!!

Banned

I like how you are advertising it right now :lol:.
    Such a fail.

since when does READING snoxd make someone a cheater? thats like saying someone is a criminal for being friends with someone who in the future or has in the past robbed a bank....the company u keep doesnt decide what U are, ur own ACTIONS decide what u are
    if anyone has proof of darki, bazzeeka, or others cheating...then feel free to post them in the problem resolution center and i can almost guarantee an admin or mod would ban them in no time at all :/

fact is though they dont cheat they just read the forum
    idiocy of average ko4life member: +1

LOOKY THERE KARYSA, U LEVELED UP THE IDIOCY LEVEL!![/b]
    Wow you can take my words and twist them to try to make yourself seem cool and smart... Not working buddy, I'm not some 16 yr old you can be a dick to that will just bow down.. Two words for you "fuck off".

Did not say reading snoxd makes you a cheater. But it's pretty fucked up to advertise the site with HUGE SIGNATURES OF SNOXD WEBPAGE. You get it now???? Not just reading snoxd! But openly supporting and advertising (like a banner) on a supposedly legit forum.

Your analogy is stupid by the way.. It's more like someone who watches his friend steal a car, rides along with him on the joyride, then brags to everyone at the mall about it. Then claims to not have commited a crime when the cops arrest him.

/fail

*edit- btw I expected this reaction from most of you. Seeing as most people here have turned to cheating.

lmao u are advertising the site more than all the ppl here together by creating this topic <,<

Yes we have turned to cheating,and you are a pure angel,you win.

Ya ya, continue to support cheaters and the sites they frequent. Then in the same breath googo crybaby to k2 about cheaters..

zzzz

And yes Gangsta1 I am an angel in game ty.. I don&#39;t use any hack, tbl, no babashop and no sharer. I follow the game rules and play it per design. You can suck it too.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Wow you can take my words and twist them to try to make yourself seem cool and smart... Not working buddy, I&#39;m not some 16 yr old you can be a dick to that will just bow down.. Two words for you "fuck off".

Did not say reading snoxd makes you a cheater. But it&#39;s pretty fucked up to advertise the site with HUGE SIGNATURES OF SNOXD WEBPAGE. You get it now???? Not just reading snoxd! But openly supporting and advertising (like a banner) on a supposedly legit forum.

Your analogy is stupid by the way.. It&#39;s more like someone who watches his friend steal a car, rides along with him on the joyride, then brags to everyone at the mall about it. Then claims to not have commited a crime when the cops arrest him.

/fail[/b]
    bazzeeka i agree needs his sig wiped cuz its advertising another forum, whether snoxd or not thats not allowed in the forum rules...but darki u show me where in darki&#39;s sig thats even from snoxd...cuz unless uve actually gone to snoxd and read their forums u have no clue what their forums EXACTLY look like...and for that matter how do u know its not another forum similar to snoxd? darki&#39;s sig is perfectly clean and its just u being an ranting idiot, but i cant say id expect anything better than someone with the anti-us sig and a weed avatar

i agree the banners are wrong and should be removed, but instead of posting in public section have u posted a direct link to a post of theirs in the problem resolution center explaining the problem? my bet is no

admins cant see everyones sig and read every topic and every post....hence why the PRC was made, so the MEMBERS(YOU!!!) can help them, instead of bitch and whine like babies

bazzeeka i agree needs his sig wiped cuz its advertising another forum, whether snoxd or not thats not allowed in the forum rules...but darki u show me where in darki&#39;s sig thats even from snoxd...cuz unless uve actually gone to snoxd and read their forums u have no clue what their forums EXACTLY look like...and for that matter how do u know its not another forum similar to snoxd? darki&#39;s sig is perfectly clean and its just u being an ranting idiot, but i cant say id expect anything better than someone with the anti-us sig and a weed avatar

i agree the banners are wrong and should be removed, but instead of posting in public section have u posted a direct link to a post of theirs in the problem resolution center explaining the problem? my bet is no

admins cant see everyones sig and read every topic and every post....hence why the PRC was made, so the MEMBERS(YOU!!!) can help them, instead of bitch and whine like babies[/b]

It was bazzeeka&#39;s sig that pissed me off.. Just happened to remember d4rki had one of snoxd too. Your right I posted in the wrong section, I can accept the flames aimed at that point.

Banned

Arguing with Cama is like tap dancing in a mine field, fucking funny watching someone else doing it but bloody painfull if you end up being the one doing it.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

They dont give a fuck basically

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast