Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Admins of Ko4life

This is a discussion on Admins of Ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Look what I can do guys! http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2458088 This guy just openly admited to KOXPing, can a mod/admin ban him please?[/b] ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Look what I can do guys!
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2458088

This guy just openly admited to KOXPing, can a mod/admin ban him please?[/b]
    u didnt post it in PRC, u fail.

that actually made my day
    and btw want me to get your ip and account name from there and see what u execly browsed/downloaded ? i bet that would be entertaining :lol:
    i dont have even that word in my sig u can only figure out that im same person from there thats all
    i wont write whats execly there or how good it is cuz u want me to do and its indeed illegal im not crossing the line like u do creating this topic and use this website name without spoiler several times
    u advertising it more than anyone else on this forum right now

Imhotep

Looky dedicated snoxders coming out in droves for this topic..

Thanks for helping me prove my point guys.[/b]
    no bro, i'm only dedicated trainee

that actually made my day
    and btw want me to get your ip and account name from there and see what u execly browsed/downloaded ? i bet that would be entertaining :lol:
    i dont have even that word in my sig u can only figure out that im same person from there thats all
    i wont write whats execly there or how good it is cuz u want me to do and its indeed illegal im not crossing the line like u do creating this topic and use this website name without spoiler several times
    u advertising it more than anyone else on this forum right now[/b]
    Go right ahead, never downloaded or used anything from there.. All I've done there is get banned about 10 times for flaming cheaters.

About this topic advertising it.. Well we already have huge fucking banners like google ads in signatures.. Maybe this post will open some eyes and get this shit back how it used to be.

thats actually smart to flame cheaters on cheating forum GJ

thats actually smart to flame cheaters on cheating forum GJ[/b]
    Look dude.. I really don't care who from ko4life goes there and who hacks or who don't. I really don't give a shit at all. The only thing I care about is the recent tainting of THESE forums which are supposed to be a place for legit players.

Why do you need to advertise that site here? I really just don't get it..

as i said before i dont advertise it but u do creating this topic

Priest_gabber

God your an idiot, its not in d4rkis sig, so you must use sno.. to realise its from the sno.. forum.

/fail

God your an idiot, its not in d4rkis sig, so you must use sno.. to realise its from the sno.. forum.
    /fail[/b]
    Do you know how to read??? It is in bazzeeka's sig and his sig is the one who prompted me to write this topic.. And yes ofc I know what the fucking site looks like who doesn't I've played ko for 5 years I would have to be blind not to.

Also I do use the site for one of it's purposes. Since after leaving Diez I played private servers until this new one came out. They have a nice PS advertisement section.

/fail reading comprehension.

Arguing with Cama is like tap dancing in a mine field, fucking funny watching someone else doing it but bloody painfull if you end up being the one doing it.[/b]
    dont say what my mate said a year before u! Peace.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

go official forums if u dont like cheating being adveritised

Banned

This sig stuff is a horrible argument. The only way you know what there sig is if you actually have been to that forum. I see no harm in them having that in their sig. MrsOwnage has given a link to a topic created recently that talks about this koxp stuff which I locked but I wont lock this topic because I think there would be another topic complaining about how I locked this one lol.

Banned

Actually bazzeeka and kalbassa do have the the name advertised in their sig, D4rki does not you are correct.[/b]
    Happier now? :lol:

Happier now? :lol:[/b]

Yes..

@vandy-- Another dude fails at reading? Bazeeka's sig says SNOXD in huge bold letters and 'the site for all your gaming needs'.. Like i said 3 times, HIS sig prompted me to make this topic.

Banned

Yes..

@vandy-- Another dude fails at reading? Bazeeka's sig says SNOXD in huge bold letters and 'the site for all your gaming needs'.. Like i said 3 times, HIS sig prompted me to make this topic.[/b]
    just give it up brah, it's obvious no1 actually reads the topics they post on. Just the title and the last couple of replies.

The wierd thing is the faggot cheaters truly do dominate this forum these days, so you're in the minority. And by vandys reply, it's obvious that at least one of the mods could care less.

I'm behind you 100% on this one malicious. To you band of worthless cheating scum, I'd be glad to pull my pants down and allow you to suck a wet fart straight out of my ass.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast