Suggestion for cypher rings.

This is a discussion on Suggestion for cypher rings. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Please other ko4life members do not rip at my throat for posting this topic but I just had a suggestion ...
Page: 1

Seekor

Please other ko4life members do not rip at my throat for posting this topic but I just had a suggestion in a way to help fix with the members who are selling characters without cypher rings. I believe that possibly we could have the system set up that before you could make a sale of a character you must have already purchased the ring. And taken a ksc of it in the inventory and post it on to your selling topic before you can make the sale of the character. Those who do not have the .ksc posted on there topics will have there posts closed. I believe by doing this we can further safen the trading with cypher rings and currently appease the problem that we are having at this moment.

StoneColdAngel

In general it's a good idea but what if noone buys it and you play your char yourself again? Then you wasted 55$ for nothing. And what if the buyer is from the other naiton? Then you should NT before you seal your char or the other guy cant unseal it.

Seekor

In general it's a good idea but what if noone buys it and you play your char yourself again? Then you wasted 55$ for nothing. And what if the buyer is from the other naiton? Then you should NT before you seal your char or the other guy cant unseal it.[/b]
    Well yeah i did not fully think all of it through but yes I could see that if you dont sell it possibly it could be an issue but when u buy the 55 dollar ring generally your committed to selling/trading it. And its possible that the person could make an orc account or human account level 1 and transfer it over to that account and nation transfer it himself. Which I find would most likely be the safest because u know all the secret answers and g1 information.

StoneColdAngel

And what if the person, lets say, has an account with a lvl 59 DCZ rouge. Then he wants to buy a lvl 70+ sin to PK in CZ. But its human and a ring already. Then he's screwed ^^

Seekor

And what if the person, lets say, has an account with a lvl 59 DCZ rouge. Then he wants to buy a lvl 70+ sin to PK in CZ. But its human and a ring already. Then he's screwed ^^[/b]
    honestly your right but there's going to be a lot of what if's, I just cant see a better solution as of right now.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well StoneColdAngel, if you want to sell your char on ko4life, thats the price/risk that you will have to take.

I think its a good idea.

StoneColdAngel

Well I Don't have any char to sell but you sure get my point ^^ It's difficult for those reasons but yet a good idea.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ok just a quick reply to this.

If you get the Cypher ring it take 3 days before you can trade it so you will have two possible outcomes.

1. Buyer will have to pay a deposite and wait

2. Seller has the ring ready and is able to do the deal straight away.

People may not want to risk paying out $55 just to start selling a char or they may be selling the char as they are so short of money it is their only way of getting some.

Ultimatly the buyer is now responiable for the saftey of the item he/she purchases. If you choose to just take an account when there is an option to do it legually and safely then your clearly at fault. If the seller can't do the Cyhper ring just turn around and say no. Report them to the mods and we can the remove the selling threads and deal with the users that is breaking out rules.

i pm felix and vandy saying this 2 days ago :P