Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Admins please read this

This is a discussion on Admins please read this within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; this conversation says it all: 02:23:14 Codex did you manage to buy the ring already 02:23:15 Codex ? 02:23:38 XXX ...
Page: 1

this conversation says it all:

02:23:14 Codex did you manage to buy the ring already
    02:23:15 Codex ?
    02:23:38 XXX nop
    02:23:42 XXX cant find a way to get one
    02:23:55 Codex through a turk / brazilian friend
    02:24:01 XXX dont have any
    02:24:12 Codex post an add on ko4life
    02:24:32 XXX na, im just gonna sell the account whoever buys it can buy their own ring im not bothering
    02:25:23 Codex why did you post a topic in ko4life if you didnt mean to sell as cypher ring?
    02:25:37 XXX cause your not allowed to saying selling account :P
    02:25:52 XXX pm anyone whos selling their account right now and every one of them will tell u the same thing
    02:26:21 Codex there is a reason why selling accounts is banned
    02:27:08 Codex of all people on ko4life i didnt think you would break their rules
    02:27:40 XXX lol ive broken their rules since the day i got on that forum, i know all the admins personally lol
    02:28:02 XXX ive sold 3 accounts on that forums when we were allowd to and never scammed a person so if u dont trust me thats fine cause i have another offer on the account
    02:28:31 Codex its not that i dont trust you
    02:28:51 Codex i just know acc trading is too dangerous
    02:29:10 Codex and i wont risk so much money on it
    02:30:01 Codex ive been trying to buy a cypher ring for a few weeks now
    02:30:15 Codex but everyone seem to do what you do
    02:30:53 Codex mayb its better to wait till they get more payment options
    02:31:22 XXX if they do
    02:32:00 Codex btw why did you decide to quit?
    02:32:14 XXX need money for a new car
    02:33:42 Codex i dont see why ko4life dont allow acc trading
    02:33:49 Codex but they allow this
    02:34:04 XXX ye its messed up
    02:34:14 Codex since you know admins
    02:34:26 Codex you should tell them they just make themselves look rediculous
    02:34:32 Codex no one listens to them
    02:34:39 XXX they know
    02:34:46 Codex so either disallow cypher ring trading, or allow acc trading
    02:34:53 XXX but its their way of making the forum more to k2's liking i guess
    02:35:11 Codex does it have to be in k2's liking
    02:35:22 Codex its not the official forum
    02:35:25 XXX no but for some reason they like it like that
    02:36:06 Codex i guess admins wanna sell their acc's too
    02:36:15 Codex and then they'll do something about it
    02:36:24 XXX probably
    02:37:07 Codex do you think anyone on ko4life has bought a ring so far?
    02:37:12 Codex or is it just a myth?
    02:38:49 XXX mainly just a myth
    02:39:01 XXX about 7ppl i know r selling right now and none actually have the ring
    02:39:21 XXX morning wood, erim, iseeyoupee, tiba, vandle
    02:39:26 XXX none of us can get one
    02:39:45 Codex i thought iseeyoupee would get 1
    02:39:51 Codex since he is sellin an 80 warrior
    02:39:55 XXX hasnt yet
    02:40:01 Codex he should make the effort
    02:41:30 Codex has anyone sold their acc so far?
    02:42:23 XXX nop
    02:44:35 Codex why is that
    02:44:50 XXX cause all their buyers want rings lol
    02:45:05 Codex hehe so i see im not alone on that
    02:46:03 Codex ive been trying to buy vandles priest and same problem
    02:46:20 XXX ya he told me u were asking him
    02:54:38 Codex btw do you mind if i post our convo on ko4life just to show how rediculous the situation is?
    02:55:15 XXX meh theyd just lock it
    02:55:18 XXX they know how it is
    02:55:30 XXX plus itd probably piss felix off and i dont need that xD
    02:55:35 XXX i gtg to work tho mate ill ttyl
    02:55:44 Codex i can blur out your name
    02:55:47 Codex if you want me 2

point is: currently there is a rediculous situation in ko4life that bans acc trading and allows cypher ring trading. this situation brings people to lie about what they do, and tell they are selling cypher rings, while they are really selling accounts. so my question is, why make an entire forum lie about their intentions? either make acc+ring legit or ban both. another problem that arises is that admins know excatly whats going on, and they dont try to deal with the problem, their excuse for it: we will wait for first scam complaint, then ban ring selling (does this seem to be a reasonable response?)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So who is XXX, I am sure he really knows me personally

RoxaS

Everybody is saying Cypher ring and..they never have cypher ring..

Havoc

lol xD, seems like there is quite a problem on account selling... i wish it were easier

felix the question here isnt who is XXX, the question is why dont you do something about it???

kaanzor69

if u want cypher ring you should pay 55$+ on the regular price tag.

thats the price you pay for safety

i pay that extra but no one can buy the damn thing, and yet everyone seems to sell it on forums.

felix the question here isnt who is XXX, the question is why dont you do something about it???[/b]
    If people do the deal without the rings and they get scammed then their own fault. The second any problems arise cypher rings will be banned. As I said from day 1 this is on a trial period and from what i knew from before this post looking like it will be gone soon

so you cant find how to buy yourself kesn for a cypher ring and you want it to be forbidden to all? Not everyones fault you cant get one, some of us can get them, you just need to try harder you can even buy it for igc, just need to search good enough and find someone to help you. and btw if as a buyer you decide to buy a character that says in topic being sold for cypher ring and it turns out its an account its your decision if you want to take the risk of buying it as an account instead of cypher ring..

Banned Senior Member

Nobody here knows me personally, and there aren't that many that know alot about me on this forum.

Ofc there will be people who will post about S> Cypher Ring but not actually have it, and the moment someone is scammed about it and they post on here about the situation not only will it go against them because you cant buy/sell accounts on ko4life, but it will then ban the selling of Cypher Rings as well.

As far as I care, if you have that information but wont disclose who, then your just as bad as the person doing the deeds. Only thing worse then people who fuck around on the forum are those who do it and like to hide it

Oh ya, and we really wanna sell our accounts that dont exist.... awesome

Banned

If someone is saying <S char via cypher ring and hes really selling the account, have integrity and PM any of the staff and we will deal with that person. You like <B/<S chars? If so then turn that person in and let us deal with him and so we can prevent any scams so you will be able to keep <S/<B chars on ko4life. 1 complaint about a scam of chars, chars will no longer be able to be sold/bought on ko4life again.

It&#39;s your choice if you want to keep it like that. Question is do you?

P.S. - I think i already know who that is in the convo.

you think its just that 1 guy doing it? there are a 100 doing the same, so reporting him wont make a difference. you admins should just make up your minds, you either allow acc trading or not. you know what happens here with cypher rings, and yet you look the other way (i dont know why, maybe some of you like the present situation as it is).

Banned Senior Member

you think its just that 1 guy doing it? there are a 100 doing the same, so reporting him wont make a difference. you admins should just make up your minds, you either allow acc trading or not. you know what happens here with cypher rings, and yet you look the other way (i dont know why, maybe some of you like the present situation as it is).[/b]
    When we allowed account selling, if someone scammed then we had to get them off the forums. If someone is scammed via a Cypher Ring, they have to go to K2 about it. The moment someone comes to us about a scamming, it just means we go back to banning ALL sales of chars, not just accounts. And I dont care if it&#39;s just one person, they claim to know us all which is pretty damn hard unless they are a current mod on the forums

You really do get on my fucking nerves , don&#39;t you think we knew what was going to be attempted when these rings came into play. If people decide to take themselves outside the rules we have made CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR then though shit on them, I am sick to the fucking bone how many pethetic excusses for human beings regulally got ripped on these forums for not fucking thinking ahead.

It is plain and simple , buy the rings and no problem , one person fucks up we will remove the whole lot. Not rocket science you fucking conpirecy theroist.

Banned

you think its just that 1 guy doing it? there are a 100 doing the same, so reporting him wont make a difference. you admins should just make up your minds, you either allow acc trading or not. you know what happens here with cypher rings, and yet you look the other way (i dont know why, maybe some of you like the present situation as it is).[/b]
    Your pushing your luck. Admins have made their decision and if you keep attacking that issue then someone might strike you real soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast