Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Admins please read this

This is a discussion on Admins please read this within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; so basically all you guys have to say is: we'll wait for the first scam then act on it. few ...
Page: 2

so basically all you guys have to say is: we'll wait for the first scam then act on it. few problems: a) the scam complaint may be false, by someone who wants to ban cypher rings, or just by someone who wants to make a prank, b) no one will report a scam attempt since if they do, it means they bought an account through ko4life, and then they put themselves at risk. in the mean time, until the first complaint you should either allow both cypher and acc trading or ban them both, cuz that is the situation, so why pretend it isnt. when first complaint comes you can reconsider both cypher and acc trading.

@vandy, excuse me for criticizing the all mighty admins, i mustn't say anything about them or they'll strike me with great wrath.
    im not being disrespectful to anyone so i dont see a reason why someone would want to "strike" me. and besides, admins should be able to take criticizm, and should allow it to be heard.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

so basically all you guys have to say is: we'll wait for the first scam than act on it. few problems: a) the scam complaint may be false, by someone who wants to ban cypher rings, or just by someone who wants to make a prank, b) no one will report a scam attempt since if they do, it means they bought an account through ko4life, and then they put themselves at risk. in the mean time, until the first complaint you should either allow both cypher and acc trading or ban them both, cuz that is the situation, so why pretend it isnt. when first complaint comes you can reconsider both cypher and acc trading.[/b]
    it's very simple to grasp , if you only buy ppl selling cypher rings then there is no issue for the trial period. People that are plainly dumb enough to buy accounts in the current climate will get burnt and tbh it is their own fault.

For too many years people do not take responiability for thier own actions

TigerTodd

i have seen on pathos cypher rings being sold for 9gb - 10gb in merch......it be nice if the systems was perfect but how can it be with greed always around........

PFC Senior Member

i pay that extra but no one can buy the damn thing, and yet everyone seems to sell it on forums.[/b]
    the problem is in c-west but in others server u can get character seal scroll for igc , there are turks selling in others servers

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp....if you want to buy a character with the cypher ring, then treat it like you're buying an iron neck or rof or cs or w/e the case may be.....USE A TRADE MOD. Now days if I was going to buy a character, I would insist on the cypher ring, (pay the extra 55$ to the person selling the char) because it's just safer than buying an account and then somebody taking the account back a week later.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The answer to your problem is quite simple...if your going to buy a fucking account

1) tell the person you will only do it via Cypher Ring....if they tell you that they will buy a Cypher Ring, then do the fucking trades....if they dont buy the ring..then DONT BUY THE ACCOUNT...it's simple as that...

why you come and post that shit here is just retarded...if you have a problem with a person not buying a cypher ring then just dont do that trade, it's simple as that...if your gonna do it without the ring, then dont fucking come on here to complain about anything...

Banned

The answer to your problem is quite simple...if your going to buy a fucking account

1) tell the person you will only do it via Cypher Ring....if they tell you that they will buy a Cypher Ring, then do the fucking trades....if they dont buy the ring..then DONT BUY THE ACCOUNT...it's simple as that...

why you come and post that shit here is just retarded...if you have a problem with a person not buying a cypher ring then just dont do that trade, it's simple as that...if your gonna do it without the ring, then dont fucking come on here to complain about anything...[/b]

See, the brutality of that post was 100% correct.

/close this thread.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

why you come and post that shit here is just retarded...if you have a problem with a person not buying a cypher ring then just dont do that trade, it's simple as that...if your gonna do it without the ring, then dont fucking come on here to complain about anything...[/b]
    Exactly, and also. If you find out they are selling the account as an account rather than a cypher ring, let the globals/admins know so they can ban him

Its really not that complicated.

And who is XXX?

Well, lets try and work it out.

All the 4 names mentioned are all selling accounts in C-West so we can assume your looking to buy in C-West
    You were trying to by Vandle's priest so im assuming your looking for a priest.
    Your talking about alot of money so im guessing high level/good gear.

That leaves only one option from the C-West section - magnified?

His topic has posts from all the names he mentioned, linking them all and hence why he used their names as an example.

Exactly.. You must be stupid to come here and spamm for nothing...If he said S> cypher ring then ask for it and if he dont have one just say bb and all done..Is way too simple..My bro is 5 years old and he understood that ffs...

o_O

many of you come to me with a suggestion, "very simple, dont buy acc, buy only as ring". as you can see from the conversation this is exactly what i did but this is not the point of the conversation or the thread. i guess some of you didnt understand the point of the topic at all, maybe i should have been more clear and explain the point my self. here it is:

currently there is a rediculous situation in ko4life that bans acc trading and allows cypher ring trading. this situation brings people to lie about what they do, and tell they are selling cypher rings, while they are really selling accounts. so my question is, why make an entire forum lie about their intentions? either make acc+ring legit or ban both. another problem that arises is that admins know excatly whats going on, and they dont try to deal with the problem, their excuse for it: we will wait for first scam complaint, then ban ring selling (does this seem to be a reasonable response?)

also, read the entire topic before posting a response, maybe it will help you understand what this topic is about.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Exactly, and also. If you find out they are selling the account as an account rather than a cypher ring, let the globals/admins know so they can ban him

Its really not that complicated.

And who is XXX?

Well, lets try and work it out.

All the 4 names mentioned are all selling accounts in C-West so we can assume your looking to buy in C-West
    You were trying to by Vandle's priest so im assuming your looking for a priest.
    Your talking about alot of money so im guessing high level/good gear.

That leaves only one option from the C-West section - magnified?

His topic has posts from all the names he mentioned, linking them all and hence why he used their names as an example.[/b]
    My response remains.

Seekor

I am sorry but most of us cant even buy cypher rings due to the fact that you can only do it via kesn. And most people at the moment are having troubles even getting kesn. I just understand that there will always be scammers on this forum and we can only do so much to stop them. And I have realized that the cypher rings is another "test" to make money off of account trading/selling. Nor do I have a problem with that but i am just saying the people who are scammed know fully well before going in to the trade that there will be no cypher ring. And they need to proceed at there own risk and someone needs to ask if k2 can make cypher rings to be sold via creidit/debit card for them to really take them off of the ground and put it on a much bigger scale.

if you got a problem with people selling the rings. dont buy one.if you got a problem getting one..try a different section. admins are allowing cypher rings to be sold until they are a real problem...when the time comes they will be banned if it ever comes. if you get scammed trying to buy a real acount for usd..not ko4life fault.

So fed up with this shit. Let me explain this clearly to you so you understand.

1. We banned account selling due to it's high risk factor and constant complaints received about scamming as well as later on when characters were locked to one country.
    2. We could give two shits about K2 and their opinion of this forum and we are NOT trying to appease K2 in any way. We are only trying to address scamming complaints with the only method available and yet we get shit on by retards like you for trying to IMPROVE the forum and LISTEN to the users.
    3. We allowed cypher rings to be traded because K2 offered a way to transfer characters and they would oversee the trade so people wouldnt get scammed.
    4. If people choose to abuse this and claim to have cypher rings when they do not, there is nothing we can do about it. It all comes back to whether the buyer wants to use at least one brain cell and reject the trade if they do not have a cypher ring. It is not our responsibility to stop scamming, but we will try with the tools available to us.
    5. Not revealing who is doing this just hurts the community more and you are just as responsible if you don't report him.
    6. As said above, cypher rings were in a trial period and regardless of the method it's always going to be up to the buyer/seller to avoid scammers. If idiots like you dont report the people who do it then nothing is going to get done.
    7. That guy is clearly a fucking moron, no one person knows all the admins personally, much less even one. The kid sounds like a retarded scammer and you fell for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast