Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Admins please read this

This is a discussion on Admins please read this within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; eric, calling me names just makes you look childish. i didnt disrespect any of the admins, so i expect the ...
Page: 3

eric, calling me names just makes you look childish. i didnt disrespect any of the admins, so i expect the same from you.

now about your response, im sorry but everthing you said is completely pointless. you clearly haven't taken the time to read the entire topic.

i'll repeat the point of this topic for you:
    currently there is a rediculous situation in ko4life that bans acc trading and allows cypher ring trading. this situation brings people to lie about what they do, and tell they are selling cypher rings, while they are really selling accounts. so my question is, why make an entire forum lie about their intentions? either make acc+ring legit or ban both. another problem that arises is that admins know excatly whats going on, and they dont try to deal with the problem, their excuse for it: we will wait for first scam complaint, then ban ring selling (does this seem to be a reasonable response?)

in your next response, try to refer to the last passage.

Dude codex what are you so confused about. They are allowing the sale of CYPHER RINGS, if the person your trying to buy from is not selling a cypher ring but his account pm one of the admins to get them banned. Don't buy the character from him. First off hes probably a scammer if he doesn't agree to cypher rings, and second, it goes against ko4life rules to sell accounts at the present time.

So to get a SOLUTION to your problem as you keep saying in your posts, tell felix who the person is so he can handle it accordingly. If you don't give them the name obviously they can't do anything about it man what do you expect lol.

I think ResserGD just found your anonymous user :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh Resser, he's just such a smart guy, what can you do about it

Reminds me of the forum version of Michael Scoulfield

Banned

Why should we argue with someone so stupid? :wacko:

eric, calling me names just makes you look childish. i didnt disrespect any of the admins, so i expect the same from you.

now about your response, im sorry but everthing you said is completely pointless. you clearly haven't taken the time to read the entire topic.

i'll repeat the point of this topic for you:
    currently there is a rediculous situation in ko4life that bans acc trading and allows cypher ring trading. this situation brings people to lie about what they do, and tell they are selling cypher rings, while they are really selling accounts. so my question is, why make an entire forum lie about their intentions? either make acc+ring legit or ban both. another problem that arises is that admins know excatly whats going on, and they dont try to deal with the problem, their excuse for it: we will wait for first scam complaint, then ban ring selling (does this seem to be a reasonable response?)

in your next response, try to refer to the last passage.[/b]
    1. We banned account selling due to it's high risk factor and constant complaints received about scamming as well as later on when characters were locked to one country.
    3. We allowed cypher rings to be traded because K2 offered a way to transfer characters and they would oversee the trade so people wouldnt get scammed.
    4. If people choose to abuse this and claim to have cypher rings when they do not, there is nothing we can do about it. It all comes back to whether the buyer wants to use at least one brain cell and reject the trade if they do not have a cypher ring. It is not our responsibility to stop scamming, but we will try with the tools available to us.
    6. As said above, cypher rings were in a trial period and regardless of the method it's always going to be up to the buyer/seller to avoid scammers. If idiots like you dont report the people who do it then nothing is going to get done.[/b]
    I'm done with this, if you can't read what I wrote earlier then just bugger off. I've never met such a fucking imbecile in my life.
    We owe you nothing, but you choose to shit on us for actually providing a place for you outside of K2s forum where you would be subjected to possibly having your INGAME character banned for speaking your mind.

Either read my post and actually articulate a coherent response instead of spewing the same bullshit back at me or you'll be out of here quite soon.

1. again with the names, try being more polite.
    2. i did read what you wrote earlier.
    3. i didnt say anyone owes me anything.
    4. in what way did i choose to shit on you?
    5. about your response:
    sentences 1 and 3 say ko4life banned acc trading and allow ring trading, that i already said, so nothing new here.
    in sentence 4 you say there is nothing you can do about it, well that is where i disagree (if disagreeing with admins is against ko4life rules then feel free to close this topic).
    about sentence 6, i agree that avoiding scams is up to buyer/seller but i didnt mention scams in my post.
    6. if you find my words offensive towards you or anyone else, then close this topic.

so codex wants ko4life to stop being a "dumb" admins, and allow acc trading because he belives that everyone who says theyre selling cypher rings are lying and are really just selling accts. This bothers him immensly, and he wants it to either no cypher no acc, or both allowed. He thinks he stupid to have people lie about what theyre selling, and lying bothers him very much. He doesnt want to be bothered, so he decided to post here. When the admins told him he could either do what they advise him to do (not deal with anyone lying about having a cypher ring) or use another fourm and stop hiding the said liars, he quotes himself telling them theyre not listening?

Right?

ethernal i think you are the first one to actually understand what im talking about (minus the sarcasm).

But your not going to accomplish anything. Ko4life has taken away account selling because they dont like being held accountable (either by association of allowing scammers, or by not acting hard enough on rumors/random shit/ stuff no one should have to listen to. Its a game ffs, none of us should be stealing). This is a very reasonable response to the shit they have to deal with on a daily basis.

The cypher ring is a SAFE trade method (afaik, acts like an item) and as such, is deemed fine to do here. You say that no one here atually has the ring. Ko4life cant force people to support the new method. All they can do is have people report said sellers and ban/mute them until they decide to follow the rules. By hiding them, your just letting them get away with what bothers you immensely. If ko4life can ban and act on the these rulebreakers, people will begint o relize that the only way they can use ko4life for accts is through a cypher ring.

your just angered about a technicality, and i dont see why

im going outside now, bb

Banned

Exactly, and also. If you find out they are selling the account as an account rather than a cypher ring, let the globals/admins know so they can ban him

Its really not that complicated.

And who is XXX?

Well, lets try and work it out.

All the 4 names mentioned are all selling accounts in C-West so we can assume your looking to buy in C-West
    You were trying to by Vandle's priest so im assuming your looking for a priest.
    Your talking about alot of money so im guessing high level/good gear.

That leaves only one option from the C-West section - magnified?

His topic has posts from all the names he mentioned, linking them all and hence why he used their names as an example.[/b]

Try again.

Banned

i have seen on pathos cypher rings being sold for 9gb - 10gb in merch......it be nice if the systems was perfect but how can it be with greed always around........[/b]
    Tiger...Todd.

ROFL

Banned

Tiger...Todd.

ROFL[/b]
    Todd...Tiger.

ROFL

Banned

1. again with the names, try being more polite.
    2. i did read what you wrote earlier.
    3. i didnt say anyone owes me anything.
    4. in what way did i choose to shit on you?
    5. about your response:
    sentences 1 and 3 say ko4life banned acc trading and allow ring trading, that i already said, so nothing new here.
    in sentence 4 you say there is nothing you can do about it, well that is where i disagree (if disagreeing with admins is against ko4life rules then feel free to close this topic).
    about sentence 6, i agree that avoiding scams is up to buyer/seller but i didnt mention scams in my post.
    6. if you find my words offensive towards you or anyone else, then close this topic.[/b]

Dude, im going to say this as nicely as possible. Your logic is terrible and your attempts at argueing are even worse.

Get aids.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Also this puts sole responsability into the buyer.

You now have a clear cut method of safly buyign a char. choosing to just take an account when you can use a cypher ring will be you choice and you will not have any excusse if you get scammed.

Out of the admins I am the one that trys to keep a relationship with K2 ( mainly Linus ) as I feel it's good for the comunity.

There really is no need for this thread to keep going on. You have two options , you take the risk and buy and account or you do a trade for a cypher ring. Eric has made it very clear already. People have to take responablity for their own business dealings. If we find out people are breaking our rules we will then deal with them accordingly.

Finally I know who you were speaking too and he knows me out of the admins , he's explained the situation and there was nothign sinister as he wa sprepaired to get a cypher ring. The point he made was it's not really possible to do on Carnac-W.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123