Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

ads for cheats on ko4life

This is a discussion on ads for cheats on ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by observenat who are you , to talk about my childhood ? Won't gonna insult here , it ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    who are you , to talk about my childhood ? Won't gonna insult here , it isn't the place
    In fact , the reason you said it just shows how selfish and lowlife you are . you live in jordan , didn't expect much .

@thing , you should get a life . you keep proving that you're a waste of sperm .
    Oh hey, I've never heard of that one before

Banned Regular Member

In fact , the reason you said it just shows how selfish and lowlife you are . you live in jordan , didn't expect much .
    what does that have to do with anything!

The number of fucks you gave are the same exact number ppl on this forum give about you. So why don't you do us and yourself a favor and just leave?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

who cares ? what are u , a kind of cyber cop?

u want ur postcount to go up sir? he isnt asking for ur BS reply's hes warning the Mods/Admins for this kind of Ads

as Razor said psycho, Adblock helps ;D

Purrminator Senior Member

who cares ? what are u , a kind of cyber cop?
    Please just please, shut up? don't you see that we are tired with your bullshit?

It's getting creepy how much I agree with razor nowadays, think I got a crush :wub:
    Kallop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Please just please, shut up? don't you see that we are tired with your bullshit?

It's getting creepy how much I agree with razor nowadays, think I got a crush :wub:
    Lol yeah pretty much what I do on these forums nowadays is checking razor's posts and helping out ppl seeking for help haha.

reading this topic provide me some fun xD
    Darken likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Lmfao everywhere i go i see razor and his circle jerk buddies. He is obviously looking for any opportunity to troll on this forum. Don't reply to him , that's how you feed his only source of satisfaction in this life, just ignore that self righteous troll.

Now back to the topic

It's only an ad, no one is forcing you to buy anything. Besides whoever pays attention to ads anymore?
    observenat and LambOfGod like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post

In hes defence, this topic is just spam. Couldn care less if they were selling dildos on the AD's

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    The number of fucks you gave are the same exact number ppl on this forum give about you. So why don't you do us and yourself a favor and just leave?
    This post distracted me.... I read it as do us and yourself a flavor....... then I started thinking about starburst candy... then I went to the store to get said starburst.

Anyway... google ads, just like all google ads no matter where you go in the world, are generated based on what you tend to look at on the internet. Am I saying you look for cheats/dupes? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe you just read lots of posts about people duping or you just read lots of D3 and that's their highest clicked ad for D3 so they showed it to you getting more views. Either way, we don't really control the ads it shows you, it's customized toward what you tend to view on the internet.

As for all the flaming I'll be handing out infractions after finishing this post and enjoying this starburst...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    This post distracted me.... I read it as do us and yourself a flavor....... then I started thinking about starburst candy... then I went to the store to get said starburst.

Anyway... google ads, just like all google ads no matter where you go in the world, are generated based on what you tend to look at on the internet. Am I saying you look for cheats/dupes? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe you just read lots of posts about people duping or you just read lots of D3 and that's their highest clicked ad for D3 so they showed it to you getting more views. Either way, we don't really control the ads it shows you, it's customized toward what you tend to view on the internet.

As for all the flaming I'll be handing out infractions after finishing this post and enjoying this starburst...
    i only googled for Diablo 3 once , i wanted to download it ... but i didn't , i don't even play that game ... so obviously i wasn't searching for cheats or w/e ..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    reading this topic provide me some fun xD
    oh lol +1

anyway, on topic, I never had any adds here, didnt even realize there were any here until I uninstalled firefox (with addblock) coz of it being too slow, and installed chrome which appears to be fastest browser evar.

Now just wonder whether there will be something for it like addblock at firefox, when its made by google.. that would mean they would be blocking their own annoying adds..

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    oh lol +1

anyway, on topic, I never had any adds here, didnt even realize there were any here until I uninstalled firefox (with addblock) coz of it being too slow, and installed chrome which appears to be fastest browser evar.

Now just wonder whether there will be something for it like addblock at firefox, when its made by google.. that would mean they would be blocking their own annoying adds..
    Adblock Plus for Chrome — for annoyance-free web surfing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12