Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Age of Conan section pls?

This is a discussion on Age of Conan section pls? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; is it a good game worth the try?...
Page: 3

big_foot

is it a good game worth the try?

Lets hope the siege wars make up for the lack of ko comboing, cuz yeah you're right, the pk in ko is too unique, nothing else like it :mellow:[/b]
    Same.
    Well, I'm pretty sure AOC combo's won't be as unique as KO's, and as complex as KO's. So if theres anything that will possibly make up for it its gonna be the Siege Wars and those crazy dungeons, lets hope they are good.
    And yes, its a game worth trying

I think they should add an AOC section also... They got so many game sections that is more or less inactive...

And @ Canz, i think combo can be tricky in aoc because you can hit everywhere you want :P Not like ko where u can only hit whats infront of u

I think they should add an AOC section also... They got so many game sections that is more or less inactive...
    And @ Canz, i think combo can be tricky in aoc because you can hit everywhere you want :P Not like ko where u can only hit whats infront of u [/b]
    We'll have to wait and see

True dat :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123